Shoes that should be retrod?Shoes that need to go?

\
2nqaa05.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The More Uptempo was a lousy shoe. Heavy, unresponsive forefoot, ankle support wasn't up to much.
A step backwards from the Uptempo model that preceded it.

Originally Posted by Ohh

pimp.gif
POST!

Nike Air Aggress Force

aggress-350x233.jpg

nike-air-aggress-force-tt-31.jpg

nike-air-aggress-force-tt-41.jpg

nike-air-aggress-force-tt-5.jpg

Had these back in the day... Thanks for reminding me my friend. Two shoes that I still want that I used to have... Air Hawk Flight i think was the model. Andthis one I am not sure of but Nike Air Rasp? Can't find a picture of these anywhere...maybe i got the wrong name or something.

did the Air Maestro Red Pippen All-Star come out like year or 2 ago? i would love to see the hyperflights and the flightposites 2 and 3 again.

I heard a rumor last year that some company bought the rights to Next Sports' Ewing line. They were supposed to drop the Blue Suede/Orange joints. I needthese in my life asap!!

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Originally Posted by HOD Jervon

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Although I have these, I would not mind if they were retro'd.

x2 and these
What are these called and when did they come out? I remember I used to have these shoes.
Air Trainer Max '97 and they do need to retro in this colorway these are
pimp.gif

Barkley's(The ones when he was in Houston)
Air Max Uptempo 3's
Air Max Uptempo 2's(Lows)
Air Max Uptempo 1's
Diamond Turf 2's
Air Dvst8(Nice BBall shoe in '95)
The Flights Jordan Hooped in In the 95-96 season
Air Flight Max(The forefront air sole in the shoes)
AND RETRO SOME AIR FORCE ONES FROM THE '90's(some of the best sellers,the patent series from
95-96 and bring back the super jewels)thatz all for now.

Even though these aren't Nike's,
I still would love to see a retro (even though no one knows what these are besides me)
Would make a
pimp.gif
Jeremy Scott collab imo

10f4cxs.jpg

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

Originally Posted by Ohh

pimp.gif
POST!

Nike Air Aggress Force

aggress-350x233.jpg

nike-air-aggress-force-tt-31.jpg

nike-air-aggress-force-tt-41.jpg

nike-air-aggress-force-tt-5.jpg

Had these back in the day... Thanks for reminding me my friend. Two shoes that I still want that I used to have... Air Hawk Flight i think was the model. Andthis one I am not sure of but Nike Air Rasp? Can't find a picture of these anywhere...maybe i got the wrong name or something.
J! I was searching for these this morning and this link popped up on Google. I wore these in the 7th grade and want another pair.

Back
Top Bottom