Shoes with double-stacked zoom air?

Originally Posted by bionic3

Originally Posted by si3n4

Lebron V is double stacked. It's been posted in multiple places and confirmed.

Lebron II is max zoom. Great cushioning set up. Unfortunately it has been known to lose pressure over time and start bottoming out on people...

Yes, this is correct and finally found doucmentation:

http://www.nikebiz.com/me...7/10/30_zoomvlebron.html
So if the liner isn't soom air then where is the second unit?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by geegee

i think the penny 3s have it

tired.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

penny 3's have max air... smh...
They got Zoom Air (probably in the forefoot)...why else would "Zoom Air" be stitched onto the inner side of the shoe?

But you are right: they have Max Air in the heel.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

ecue double stack is unique though, there is ONE layer in the insoles, and ONE in the midsole, as opposed to the jordans where it's literally one stacked on top of another
Yeah, the E-Cue has a full-length Zoom insole and a heel-unit Zoom insert in the midsole.

Call me crazy, but they may actually be a little TOO springy/bouncy. Maybe I'm just too used to years and years and years of Chucks / Vans.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

Nike SB's Zoom E-Cue has double-stacked Zoom. Zoom heel unit + full-length Zoom insole.

Not a basketball shoe, but if you wanted it for casual use the E-Cue is cool.

Thanks for that, even for just casual wear! Now gotta find a size 14.

sorry my fellow big footed friend, as far as i know, ecues only went up to a 13.

I'll dig this up again.....any new updates?

Of the top of the dome

Air jordan
18 & 19 have double stacked zoom air

Lebron 15 & 16 have a high volume zoom air with max air in the heel. Just as good as full length if wasn’t articulated.

Foamposite, Foamposite Pro, Jordan 18, Jordan 19, Jordan jumpman team Masterpiece, Jordan jumpman team elite (Original), Zoom Uptempo 3.0, Nike Ultraposite, Nike ultraflight, Nike flightposite 2 & 3, Air Jordan 2009, Air Jordan 2010, Lebron 6,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom