SHOES x TOYS ...

I really really want this black spiderman, I love it
the first time you posted it, I was like :wow:
eek.gif

10x83mt.jpg

i'm russian, if that matters.

[/center]

turtle6iu8te.jpg

Yo Jae. Where you get them Ninja Turtles at? This post made me decide to start up a nice lil Kubrick collection. Unfortunately, them turtles ain't showin up on my eBay. Lil help?

If you don't want nothin' holdin' you back, you gotta make sure you let go first.

AJ XI Retro.

Liokasier from Transformers: Victory

Edit: For those of you wondering, the toy is worth more than the shoes would be if they were left DS :smile:

img29303bo.jpg

this was left blank yo
When i talk about a bunch of Shhh you wish you had, You know I just be saying that to get you mad..

1464660r15aa.jpg

whoa, hulk has some big shoes, big shoes = big feet, big feet =.................
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jordans? ezmail me, i might buy (depends on condition, which jordans and price) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

Quote:
Yo Jae. Where you get them Ninja Turtles at? This post made me decide to start up a nice lil Kubrick collection. Unfortunately, them turtles ain't showin up on my eBay. Lil help?

thats because the turtles arent kubricks. they are megablocks which are some lego knock offs...
[/center]

Alot of love for Transformers :wink: Props to cats who still digg the toys and toon. What's up with Perceptor on the previous page though...I could of sworn Perceptor was an all red Autobot...custom perhaps? due tell. BTW, I was watching G4's AOTS today and they did a segment on the new Transformers which should be dropping next year. I got some bad news though...I think this movie will be a joke in disguise because the new movie has Bumblee as a Gold Camaro and Starscream as an F22 Raptor.

P.S. Olivia Munn = The new Hotness

^The Perceptor was a Japanese "E-Hobby" release. He is part of the Decepticon faction and is called 'Magnificus'; He's pretty much Perceptor's evil other. Bought him because I like black better than red! Hope that helps.

^The Perceptor was a Japanese "E-Hobby" release. He is part of the Decepticon faction and is called 'Magnificus'; He's pretty much Perceptor's evil other. Bought him because I like black better than red! Hope that helps.

Back History: All Transformers from the first two years were orignally toys from various toy robot lines in Japan. In the line 'he' originated from (Microchange) Perceptor was originally black in color.

So, Magnificus is a sort of tribute to that original toy.

I got some bad news though...I think this movie will be a joke in disguise because the new movie has Bumblee as a Gold Camaro and Starscream as an F22 Raptor.

Yep. Bumblee starts out at 1970s Camaro, the basic story is still the same - Spike buys him at a dealership. Bumblebee then
gets trashed and rebuilt.

Volkswagen refuse to have anything to do with war toys.

There's also a Decepticon Police Car who is a Saleen Mustang.

lemme breathe some life into here...

P1

Marvel Legends Storm x blk Supreme Blazer

P3

Marvel Legends Dr. Doom x Mita AF1

P2

The Simpsons Patty Bouvier x Union AF180

P4

The Simpsons Chief Wiggum x Supreme Vans Sk8 Hi (public enemy)

P5

The Simpsons Krusty the Clown & Sideshow Mel x Easter 06 AF1

i've got more stuff if anyone cares to see it. 8)
glasses.gif
thanks for looking.

i'm sure there are plenty of Simpsons and/or Family Guy fans. please post.

Ouch, that victory saber, and liokaiser really hurt my feelings.

Victory is my fav series of ALL time... period. But I really wished jan wasn't there... human companions are always annoying.
-Dominic

Quote:
Ouch, that victory saber, and liokaiser really hurt my feelings

Victory is my fav series of ALL time... period. But I really wished jan wasn't there... human companions are always annoying.

-Dominic

Honestly, the last time i followed any Transformers Cartoon in anyway was Beast Wars.

..and this pic is for you.

img29523ri.jpg

Back
Top Bottom