Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

Originally Posted by bwalshdss

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Hi if you don't mind me asking, is deadstockshoes just a name change or has the entire management changed as a whole?

Thanks dude !
Just a name change, and a few additions to improve the flow and efficiency of customer service.  
It was time for a re-design and we thought it would be best to start fresh.  

Good to know, I've been dealing with you guys since late 07 to now and everything has been good since. 

Are you guys getting any new Kobe VI and CP3.IV?

Hi if you don't mind me asking, is deadstockshoes just a name change or has the entire management changed as a whole?

Thanks dude !
Just a name change, and a few additions to improve the flow and efficiency of customer service.  

Good to know, I've been dealing with you guys since late 07 to now and everything has been good since. 

Thanks dude !

KOBE VIs are going to be exclusive to Footlocker (and their cronies) untl June of 2011.  We'll get them eventually, but Footlocker made some crazy demands to Nike to carry Kobe VI's exclusively for the first half of the year.  With Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, and Eastbay (all under one parent company) buying power Nike gave in.
We will be getting the CP3s.  These are great to ball in by the way.  A little heavy, but CP3s have always been solid when it comes to comfort and support.  Not sure of the release date, but if you keep up with our Facebook or Twitter you'll definitely get a heads up.

@weareallequal - We're discussing this part right now.  If there is a particular pair you are interested in, email me and I'll see if we can arrange something off of the website.  bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com

@toy_collector12 - Thanks for the suggestions.  The red isn't meant to scare people, but to draw attention to the message.  We considered a lot of different colors, but often times the subtle colors means the message will be ignored.  HTML5 is great to work off of, but our concern is with scalability and the developers we work with prefer LAMP.  

@2lipslegit - Thank you for the support.  We will definitely keep the prices where they are.  We have no intention of raising our prices, except for items that are sure to cause riots and unfortunate stabbings.  Our suppliers raise their prices, and this is passed onto you.  If our suppliers did not do this to us, I assure you 100% we would not raise our prices.  

Thanks guys.

Follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook.  We update frequently, and this is our way of communicating to our fans and friends.

Thanks dude !

KOBE VIs are going to be exclusive to Footlocker (and their cronies) untl June of 2011.  We'll get them eventually, but Footlocker made some crazy demands to Nike to carry Kobe VI's exclusively for the first half of the year.  With Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, and Eastbay (all under one parent company) buying power Nike gave in.
We will be getting the CP3s.  These are great to ball in by the way.  A little heavy, but CP3s have always been solid when it comes to comfort and support.  Not sure of the release date, but if you keep up with our Facebook or Twitter you'll definitely get a heads up.

@weareallequal - We're discussing this part right now.  If there is a particular pair you are interested in, email me and I'll see if we can arrange something off of the website.  bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com

@toy_collector12 - Thanks for the suggestions.  The red isn't meant to scare people, but to draw attention to the message.  We considered a lot of different colors, but often times the subtle colors means the message will be ignored.  HTML5 is great to work off of, but our concern is with scalability and the developers we work with prefer LAMP.  

@2lipslegit - Thank you for the support.  We will definitely keep the prices where they are.  We have no intention of raising our prices, except for items that are sure to cause riots and unfortunate stabbings.  Our suppliers raise their prices, and this is passed onto you.  If our suppliers did not do this to us, I assure you 100% we would not raise our prices.  

Thanks guys.

Follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook.  We update frequently, and this is our way of communicating to our fans and friends.

^^ stand up guy, helping out the community. much is appreciated man. just like the eastbay rep. all reps all welcome IMO..

^^ stand up guy, helping out the community. much is appreciated man. just like the eastbay rep. all reps all welcome IMO..

I have never shopped at Shoe Trends or Deadstock Shoes. I checked out Deadstock shoes but the Air Force 1s I wanted are not on there, they are on Shoe Trends. Should I still order them from Shoe Trends? Are the sizes that are on the Shoe Trends site reliable? How come the same shoes are not available on Deadstock if it was just a website/name makeover or are they still just being moved over?

I have never shopped at Shoe Trends or Deadstock Shoes. I checked out Deadstock shoes but the Air Force 1s I wanted are not on there, they are on Shoe Trends. Should I still order them from Shoe Trends? Are the sizes that are on the Shoe Trends site reliable? How come the same shoes are not available on Deadstock if it was just a website/name makeover or are they still just being moved over?

Originally Posted by neddielutz

Shoetrends has a lot of products and moving them all over is a huge undertaking.  We would have to re-take pictures, and not to mention the steps in creating a product page.  Therefore we only put products from September until the present up on Deadstockshoes. 
Shoetrends orders can still be made, with the payment processing done by Deadstockshoes.  Since the staff is the same your transactions on Shoetrends are seamless and will go through without issue.  If there is something you want on Shoetrends and something on Deadstockshoes I suggest you submit both orders.  Email me at bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com, and I will make sure to refund you the shipping and combine your orders.  

@bwood056 - Thank you.

Originally Posted by neddielutz

Shoetrends has a lot of products and moving them all over is a huge undertaking.  We would have to re-take pictures, and not to mention the steps in creating a product page.  Therefore we only put products from September until the present up on Deadstockshoes. 
Shoetrends orders can still be made, with the payment processing done by Deadstockshoes.  Since the staff is the same your transactions on Shoetrends are seamless and will go through without issue.  If there is something you want on Shoetrends and something on Deadstockshoes I suggest you submit both orders.  Email me at bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com, and I will make sure to refund you the shipping and combine your orders.  

@bwood056 - Thank you.

My only experience with ST included a scratched pair of CDP III/XX and dirty Black /Orange 1's. The III's were scratched and I was told I had to send the entire CDP box back at my expense. That's just ridiculous considering how large the CDP box is. The shoes should have been checked prior to shipping since there is no brick and mortar store to return to.  I offered to send just the III's back, but they refused. As for the dirty 1's. They took them out of their box and folded the box and crammed the shoes into the packing box to save space. The shoes arrived filthy. They should have just use a larger packing box.

If you guys can address theses cs issues I will give you another try.

My only experience with ST included a scratched pair of CDP III/XX and dirty Black /Orange 1's. The III's were scratched and I was told I had to send the entire CDP box back at my expense. That's just ridiculous considering how large the CDP box is. The shoes should have been checked prior to shipping since there is no brick and mortar store to return to.  I offered to send just the III's back, but they refused. As for the dirty 1's. They took them out of their box and folded the box and crammed the shoes into the packing box to save space. The shoes arrived filthy. They should have just use a larger packing box.

If you guys can address theses cs issues I will give you another try.

Ron and crew at ST have been taking care of me since '01

legit as they come.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

yo bwalshdss can we make business, check my sig. Lets make a collabo happen!
Hit me up bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com, and tell me what you have in mind.
@phatpharmer456 - Ron is still here, and we appreciate your business.

@luvtheshoe - We would really appreciate it if you give us another try.  I will personally see to it that your next order arrives in DEADSTOCK condition.  Email me after you order (bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com), and I will personally process your order.  I'll throw in a free Deadstock tee, too.  Again, sorry for the huge inconveniences you've suffered in the past.

@luvtheshoe - We would really appreciate it if you give us another try.  I will personally see to it that your next order arrives in DEADSTOCK condition.  Email me after you order (bwalsh@deadstockshoes.com), and I will personally process your order.  I'll throw in a free Deadstock tee, too.  Again, sorry for the huge inconveniences you've suffered in the past.

Thank you.  I beleive in second chances, so I'll take you up on the offer.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Appreciate the opportunity.  Thank you.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Appreciate the opportunity.  Thank you.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Maybe I'm alone but I kinda liked the simplicity and the mom & pop feel of ST. Plus the prices seemed "better."

i liked it much better too, and prices were better 
smokin.gif
. Too bad they've turned into pickyourshoes lol 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Maybe I'm alone but I kinda liked the simplicity and the mom & pop feel of ST. Plus the prices seemed "better."

i liked it much better too, and prices were better 
smokin.gif
. Too bad they've turned into pickyourshoes lol 
tongue.gif

I didn't read through the whole post, so i don't know if this question was asked already. How much do you guys charge for the shipping though? Cuz i remember shoetrends charges were insane, yeah the shoes were at a moderate price, but with the shipping included the sneaker basically cost the same as retail.

Back
Top Bottom