Shoot!!! i just yanked out one of my nails....no !%*!! **WARNING/PICS**

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Hows that RX holdin up?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Its a usual thing for me, but this time i had to pull off my pinky toe nail which was tough. It was getting to a point where i was very irritated so i yanked it out like i did with my big toenail, so i can have new fresh one in about a couple months
grin.gif
. Man, the feeling of it is good but currently it kinda hurts like a !$%$+! So who here on NT had the balls to also do this procedure or is it just me?

****WARNING, PICS ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*****
by your other posts, that's not even you.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Its a usual thing for me, but this time i had to pull off my pinky toe nail which was tough. It was getting to a point where i was very irritated so i yanked it out like i did with my big toenail, so i can have new fresh one in about a couple months
grin.gif
. Man, the feeling of it is good but currently it kinda hurts like a !$%$+! So who here on NT had the balls to also do this procedure or is it just me?

****WARNING, PICS ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*****
by your other posts, that's not even you.
wink.gif
Shut your hating #%% up. So what, you following every steps i make now on NT, how do you know if its not my feet? really though you gone too farwith the hate. go kick rocks
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LibyanSolja

Nail polish the rest in RED, and you'll be fine. u got girl toes.
Real talk though.

I know girls with manlier feet than dude.

I don't know if that'd be a compliment or not?

No #@#+?

Happened to me as a kid...got my pinky finger slammed in the gate of a ride at rye playland. 2 days later that joint just fell off and was raw. I was shook

When you said warning I thought it was something gross and disgusting......

Guess not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom