Shooter in NZ live streamed mass shooting on Facebook...

RI.P. to the victims - Who were they to deserve the brunt of this/these idiot(s) actions. My god... just feel terrible for the families and affected communities.

Grew up in NZ. I got friends near Linwood (other shooting place). Im sick to my stomach after receiving a phone call from my friends and hearing the news

RIP

No way I'm going to honor the killer by providing my views to his heinous acts.

I pretty much abandoned the gaming community, because these seemed to be a comfort with the cross use of their memes and their dog-whistling misuse on the alt-right. And Pewdiepie is no stranger to the making light of the whole nazism ordeal. The friends I had on Steam, where all being spoon fed by the nouveau skeptics like Joe Rogan and other great thinkers about the wonders of Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos and Jordan Peterson. I wonder if there is room for self-reflection in Mr. Pews and his for the ****s and giggles community.

Damn. :smh:

Sad to say it, but I saw the initial report of a handful of folks killed and shrugged it off. Seems like a normal day now, right?

Just now read about the extent of the death and man...that **** makes me sad. It’s also sad that I’m so desensitized to innocent people being killed that I can essentially chalk it up to “that’s society for ya”. :smh: :smh:

Rest In Peace to the Deceased.

At a loss for words when it comes to stuff like this.

It’s like it’ll never stop. :smh:

****’s depressing.

RIP to the victims. I have no words for these murderers. They're either suicidal and want to go out in infamy or they're a weak-minded punk-*****.

RIP to the victims. I have no words for these murderers. They're either suicidal and want to go out in infamy or they're a weak-minded punk-*****.
They're at war.

People need to understand that. Those supremacists mean business, and they are empowered by the apathy of the general public and institutions who keep painting them as lone wolves.

They have been killing politicians in the UK and in Western Europe, but people keep ignoring this stuff.

https://m.ctpost.com/local/article/Candace-Owens-reportedly-influenced-alleged-13690808.php

Conservative commentator and political activist Candace Owens had her name cited by at least one of the alleged gunmen in deadly shooting attacks Friday on two mosques in New Zealand on that left 49 dead.

One of the alleged suspects left behind what the Associated Press called “a 74-page anti-immigrant manifesto in which he explained who he was and his reasoning for his actions. He said he considered it a terrorist attack.”

[...]

The gunman answered the question: Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?

“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes.”

Owens, 29, - a Stamford, Conn. resident - responded on Twitter.

The Left didn't write the manifesto baby girl...

Supporting white terrorism to own the libs...

D1rAgr0UcAEtaBx

RIP

No way I'm going to honor the killer by providing my views to his heinous acts.

I pretty much abandoned the gaming community, because these seemed to be a comfort with the cross use of their memes and their dog-whistling misuse on the alt-right. And Pewdiepie is no stranger to the making light of the whole nazism ordeal. The friends I had on Steam, where all being spoon fed by the nouveau skeptics like Joe Rogan and other great thinkers about the wonders of Ben Shapiro, Milo Yiannopoulos and Jordan Peterson. I wonder if there is room for self-reflection in Mr. Pews and his for the ****s and giggles community.

First rip to all the victims

How did pewdiepie have a hand in this? I’ve been seeing people on Twitter day stuff about him

First rip to all the victims

How did pewdiepie have a hand in this? I’ve been seeing people on Twitter day stuff about him
I'm seeing a radicalization in streaming and gaming, where there seems to be a symbiotic attempt to dismiss all memes as harmless internet fun, while they are also being utilized as code and identifiers by white supremacists. It seems like you can get away with anything, as long as you add LOL to whatever offensive statement you make. I don't think all of these internet influencers are quite aware of how they unwillingly giver cover to people, who want to radicalize their audiences.

Obviously Mr. Kjellberg did not have a hand in this, but this offers him a great opportunity for a little self-reflection, about how he and his peers are rejecting the mainstream and thus are exposing their audience to radical alternatives.

Absolutely disgusting..SMH. RIP to all the victims and prayers go up for their families.

How are some of you dudes even able to watch those videos?!?!?!

https://m.ctpost.com/local/article/Candace-Owens-reportedly-influenced-alleged-13690808.php

Conservative commentator and political activist Candace Owens had her name cited by at least one of the alleged gunmen in deadly shooting attacks Friday on two mosques in New Zealand on that left 49 dead.

One of the alleged suspects left behind what the Associated Press called “a 74-page anti-immigrant manifesto in which he explained who he was and his reasoning for his actions. He said he considered it a terrorist attack.”

[...]

The gunman answered the question: Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?

“Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for me are too much, even for my tastes.”

Owens, 29, - a Stamford, Conn. resident - responded on Twitter.

The Left didn't write the manifesto baby girl...

Supporting white terrorism to own the libs...

D1rAgr0UcAEtaBx

Man **** this ***** and all that agree with her. These people are cancer

live streams should be disabled. video uploading should be reviewed for content prior to postings. That's what get these heinous pieces of flesh off...notoriety.

Back
Top Bottom