Shooting at Columbia Mall in MD. 3 dead

This is so tragic. What's even more scary is that it's following the trend of mass shootings happening six weeks apart.

September 16th, 2013 - Navy Yard shooting in DC
November 1st 2013 - TSA worker shot and killed in an airport
December 13, 2010 - Colorado HS shooting
January 25, 2014 - Mall shooting

I can't remember exactly where I read or heard it but someone made a point that terrible shootings like this are happening exactly six weeks apart. It might be coincidence, but these four examples are eyebrow raising.

If those are all considered mass shootings, then clearly more mass shootings have occurred between those dates that have just not been reported as much, or simply not reported at all.

- There was a shooting that took place on Purdue's campus earlier this week that resulted in a death.
- Two students were shot by a 12-year-old in New Mexico earlier this month, with a sawed-off shotgun.
- A little after the Navy Yard shooting, a kid murdered a teacher and then himself at a middle school in Nevada.

so there's really no weird coincidence, or anything noticeably eerie about the timing of those shootings in particular.

Damn Columbia Mall is such a nice mall too :smh: Columbia is the community I want to finally in when I got a fam. Love it

Old People go for walks in there early in the morning. The damn thing got an L.L Bean

But from coping sneakers up there in the past, S=since the renovations, there are a ton of side/sneak entrances into the mall. Dudes would always sneak into the mall hours before it opened to line up.

Either way, there a ton of ways he could have none unnoticed till he was ready to spray

Thank you for that riveting clarification Professor @Roc Boy Jada

Are you being sassy because he took the wind out of your conspiracy?
What I stated wasn't exactly conspiracy but fact. I dismissed it myself when I first heard it, but then I looked at the dates and simply counted backward, it's consistent. The Purdue shooting, seems more isolated than random. A fight broke out in a parking lot and shots were fired. If a person was walking on campus just shooting, then that's different. The New Mexico incident seems to fit this. Even still it falls into the six week span. So then there's that. 

^ A reporter for WBAL tv said his sources tell him the shooter was the ex of the female employee who was engaged to the other employee that was killed.

You think it's more plausible that he spent the night in the dressing room than have the shot gun concealed somehow within a heavy coat in the cold winter?
nope. Degrees of plausibilty dont interest me as none of us know the truth. And again he didnt hafta spend the night. Jus arrive before the store opened. Or if he did hide it n his coat id imagine he arrived before the two he murdered... they had to know son was feelin some type a way... no way he walked by them n that tiny store with a shotty went to the dressing room and csme out bangin... if they still got shot this mighta been darwinsm
Stopped reading after that. Get a damn education boy.

Last edited:
Hahah so funny.. corn balls haha dudes still do t know what happened but the only way he coulda done it is throwing it n his coat haha what an asanine thought they he coulda planned this however he wanted...

Yall r too much. First we makin things up out the blue bow we laughing at all scenarios we dont think r plausuble.

For the 13th time it didnt hafta be over night jus an hr or even half hr before they got there... say there shift was at 11... dude goes n the a.m. plants some shells and the gun n there in one of them snowboard bags.

I think its less plausible someoen walked by thousands of ppl with the shotty n his jacket/jeans. We talkin bout zumies... i cant even fit my note 2 n some of those skinnies. Tuckin a shotty seems easy but again jus take a 3 ft stick. Say he had a short barrel n pistol grip) he had to load it n the parking lot... walk by all those ppl without seeming suspicious... then enter the mall walking by hundreds more and then walk by the victims themselves only to hop out bangin? Again to me this isnt plausuble... at all

Btw, I'm still not buying your story in the remotest Jewseejay, but I apologize if I came across as rude.

Last edited:
:lol: @ planting shells and the gun in snowboarding bags. You gotta stop man.

A human is fully capable of hiding a shotgun on themselves without generating a lot of attention.

Why do you think the victims happened to see him walk into the fitting room? Perhaps they did not see him.

Had they saw him and she knew he was murderous, I can only assume she would have contacted the proper authorities.

:lol: @ planting shells and the gun in snowboarding bags. You gotta stop man.

A human is fully capable of hiding a shotgun on themselves without generating a lot of attention.

Why do you think the victims happened to see him walk into the fitting room? Perhaps they did not see him.

Had they saw him and she knew he was murderous, I can only assume she would have contacted the proper authorities.
because ive been inside this zumiez and its jus like all the rest. Register n the middle with about a 2 ft walkway thru the mens side... no way her ex came in unnoticed. Not to mention its n their job description to be greeters.

View media item 767642
View media item 767643
These guys comin n ur store to the dressing room? Couldnt be me.

Columbine and dude showing off how "well" he can hide a shotgun... again maybe im jus hyper aware but neither is walkin by me n the mall without me gettin outta dodge

Last edited:
Interesting about the zumiez lay out. Someone could have easily peered in determined when the coast was clear.

Dont bring up the columbine in reference to clothing because you are only looking for that type of attire due to that tragedy.

Had he been dressed in that type of way, I would assume that others would be alarmed, not only you.

Some of us surmise that dude was wearing a big, puffy jacket that would lead us to believe that he was just cold rather than concealing a weapon.

Damn, ive been caught up in hella hypotheticals. Hopefully the truth cones out soon.

Damn a 12 gauge was used and up to 6-8 shots..
Yeah this had to be some type of crime of passion...

The gunman in the killings of two workers Saturday at a Maryland mall has been identified as Darion Marcus Aguilar, 19, Howard County Police Chief Bill McMahon said Sunday.

Link

Just out of curiosity, what gun/mental health laws have been modified since the Newtown massacre? I remember a lot of promises being made, but I'm not quite sure if anything has happened. One thing is for sure, these occurrences are becoming a little TOO frequent. Something needs to be done.

Just out of curiosity, what gun/mental health laws have been modified since the Newtown massacre? I remember a lot of promises being made, but I'm not quite sure if anything has happened. One thing is for sure, these occurrences are becoming a little TOO frequent. Something needs to be done.

Nothing has changed. As it should be. You guys need to stop letting the news scare you like there is some kind of gun epidemic. People literally get shot EVERYDAY. And it has been like that for centuries. Just one of those things you gotta deal with.

Nothing has changed. As it should be. You guys need to stop letting the news scare you like there is some kind of gun epidemic. People literally get shot EVERYDAY. And it has been like that for centuries. Just one of those things you gotta deal with.

I'm sorry, but SOMETHING needs to be done as far as more thorough background checks (mental health) for people purchasing guns. There is a common theme in a lot of these shootings that happen in public settings.

I am actually not opposed to people owning guns, but I'm for stricter regulations during the purchase period.

Back
Top Bottom