Shooting at Columbia Mall in MD. 3 dead

Probably some goons from PG or DC that drove up for the sneaker release :smh:

RIP to the victims

Smh at you assuming crap like this like Columbia is crimeless. Surprised you didn't say Bmore given that it is actually closer.

I think WBAL tv here in MD said the shooting occurred in a Zumiez which on the upper level above the food court. This coincides with what Gene Parmesean said above...Let's not jump to conclusions & tie this to a Jordan/Nike release...

Last edited:
:lol: @ blaming Nike for crap like this.

Here is the thing... that shooting happening outside of DTLR.... there were Jordans being released today....
Now if it happened outside of Sears, or JC Penny... then maybe I would join in on your "laughter"

Fact is, if you look over the last ten years ... these exclusive/limited releases there has been a spike in random violence on these release days... and I have been at this sneaker thing since 1998....
Nike and Brand Jordan have some accountability in this... make them online releases.. stop having these silly *** raffles (or the side deals by employees)... THEN talk to me about episodes such as this...

I'm from Columbia and i always avoided that mall like the plague, malls in general really...

...it was probably some sort of domestic dispute where one person snapped and tried to kill whomever they were mad at and anyone else in the general vicinity...:smh: so if that is the case, I wouldn't be too surprised and it was only a matter of time with the way people are around here

Last edited:
Probably some goons from PG or DC
oh word 
eyes.gif

You're being little reckless trying to make a connection to a shoe release.

The authorities are already stating it was a domestic situation meaning the shooter knew at least one of the victims.

Several people on the scene have told reporters the shooting occurred in or outside a Zumiez located on the upper level near or over the food court.

Let's pump the brakes a bit on trying to connect this to anything speculative.

Here is the thing... that shooting happening outside of DTLR.... there were Jordans being released today....
Now if it happened outside of Sears, or JC Penny... then maybe I would join in on your "laughter"

Fact is, if you look over the last ten years ... these exclusive/limited releases there has been a spike in random violence on these release days... and I have been at this sneaker thing since 1998....
Nike and Brand Jordan have some accountability in this... make them online releases.. stop having these silly *** raffles (or the side deals by employees)... THEN talk to me about episodes such as this...
oh yea zumiez did get a jordan account recently right?

please wait for the facts to come out so you can join in on the "laughter"

A reporter on WBAL tv Baltimore said his sources tell him the shooter was the ex boyfriend of a Zumiez employee who is engaged to another Zumiez employee.

I'm from Columbia and i always avoided that mall like the plague, malls in general really...

...it was probably some sort of domestic dispute where one person snapped and tried to kill whomever they were mad at and anyone else in the general vicinity...:smh: so if that is the case, I wouldn't be too surprised and it was only a matter of time with the way people are around here

I have been through Columbia Mall over the past 12 years... didnt think it was that much of a hot spot.. say like Wheaton Mall was/is ....

You're being little reckless trying to make a connection to a shoe release.

The authorities are already stating it was a domestic situation meaning the shooter knew at least one of the victims.

Several people on the scene have told reporters the shooting occurred in or outside a Zumiez located on the upper level near or over the food court.

Let's pump the brakes a bit on trying to connect this to anything speculative.

I stand corrected on the event...

Back
Top Bottom