Shooting at DC Navy Yard - 12 Dead

Son... I just called my mother to make sure she was alright and knew what was going on.

Thats my aunts building/floor...

Thank God she didn't go to work today. My family was scrambling trying to make sure everything was alright.

I pray for those who loss loved ones man. Theres so many sick **** ****** in this world :smh:

R.I.P

But honestly, I feel like this is some government cover up trying to ratify the right to bear arms again....

Would like to hear the motives of the shooter and details of the shooting before I begin to pass judgement.

Question everything fam. So much wisdom in those two words: Question. Everything.

Would like to hear the motives of the shooter and details of the shooting before I begin to pass judgement.

Question everything fam. So much wisdom in those two words: Question. Everything.

I get where you're coming from, but there is no way this shooting is justified. It's OK to pass judgement. Innocent people have died at the hands of a nut.

I get where you're coming from, but there is no way this shooting is justified. It's OK to pass judgement. Innocent people have died at the hands of a nut.
Like I said bruh, question everything.

Shooting may not be what it seems, but it also has the chance to be what it seems. Need more evidence from various sources before I reach a personal conclusion.

Even the most trivial things aren't so black and white.

Like I said bruh, question everything.

Shooting may not be what it seems, but it also has the chance to be what it seems. Need more evidence from various sources before I reach a personal conclusion.

Even the most trivial things aren't so black and white.

I'm curious as to what else YOU think it could have been?

I just said im waiting for more news before I draw a conclusion....

Im not giving this a second thought until I see more information.

fair enough...

More news:

Police say as many as two gunmen may still be at large near the D.C. Navy Yard Monday after a shooting that began in a heavily secured building and left a number of people dead.

One other gunman has been killed, Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier said at a midday press conference.

Initial reports had said that 11 people were shot on base and four had died, but Lanier said that information was preliminary. "There are multiple victims inside deceased," Lanier said.

They are seeking two other people as "possible" gunmen, Lanier said. One was a white male, wearing a khaki military-type uniform and a beret hat. He was armed with a handgun, and was last seen about 8:30 a.m., Lanier said.

Lanier also said police were seeking a black man, aged about 50, who was wearing olive drab and was armed with a "long gun," though she did not give any other details about the weapon.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...r-at-Navy-Yard-One-Person-Shot-223897891.html

They are still going w/ the report that there "may" be two others out there. You'd have to think that w/ all the surveillance out there, they'd have to have a good idea as to how many people were responsible for today's events.

Someone's mom or dad ain't coming home tonight.

My conclusion has been drawn. More information doesn't change a damn thing.

Some **** is black and white.

Someone's mom or dad ain't coming home tonight.

My conclusion has been drawn. More information doesn't change a damn thing.

Some **** is black and white.

That's my stance as well. There were innocent people murdered today at work. Not everything is a conspiracy, IMO.

^off topic but damn Kells' braids are on point 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom