Shooting at Planned Parenthood, Colorado Springs, CO.

Recent history? Africa is being torn to shreds by Islamist groups in Nigeria, Kenya, Mali and Somalia just to name a few. Did we forget what started the Sudan Civil War and the minority groups that are still being persecuted by the despot president who happens to be friends with your boy Ahmed?

The Arab slave trade was worse than the European slave trade, but lets glance over that as well.

Oh ok, so instead of being tolerant of current day people not involved in these crimes, black folk should hate everyone then?

That's your answer? Or is abut just disliking Muslims and Islam more,

And while they're at it ignore the crimes that where done against them by some whites in the name of Christianity, because that better fits your conservative ideology.

You can't have it both ways.

was it Christianity or was it the men using christianity as a way to justify their horrific actions?

If it's on the religion then you must also admit that Islam is the religion for terrorism and violence.

It is on the people using religion to justify their horrible actions.

I was just using dude own language against him, because he is acting like it is all about the religion.

Christians (specially conservative Christians) can't ask folk to separate themselves and their from terrorist, then try to condemn all Muslims

Once again, they can't have it both ways

------And this whole convo is not about defending Islam, I not gonna ride for any religion, especially one I don't follow. It is about not indulging in bigotry and xenophobia against a large number of people, just because they happen to practice a certain religion

Last edited:
If you believe in any sort of God with absolute belief and base your life around it, I don't like you or trust you... This go's for typically Catholic white guy Tristan, Kofi wearing Mohammed, Mr Greenfield who goes to Temple or stereotypical black guy named DeAndre who goes to a stereotypical southern Baptist Church...

If you base you life around the beliefs of a made up entity, you are doing life wrong... Every single god damned war since the 80's is directly related to the core beliefs of a religion... Every single genocide that has occurred that I can think of is directly religiously related...

Recent history? Africa is being torn to shreds by Islamist groups in Nigeria, Kenya, Mali and Somalia just to name a few. Did we forget what started the Sudan Civil War and the minority groups that are still being persecuted by the despot president who happens to be friends with your boy Ahmed?

The Arab slave trade was worse than the European slave trade, but lets glance over that as well.

You tend to really be quite one sided. Sectarian strife along ethnicities, tribes or religious entities is between all groups. That's the qualms of civil wars. There are Christian militias in the Central African Republic that have carried out ethnic cleansing of the Muslim population during the country's ongoing civil war. It goes both ways.

I don't get your point about the boy that made the clock and his dad. Are you talking about President Bashir? Ahmed's father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, ran against him in two presidential election. How is that friends?

Yes the Arab slave trade existed. They also enslaved Europeans. Each empire or power had slavery which was used in place of technology. However you claiming it as worse than European slave trade is B.S. British colonies did not end slavery until the 1880s.

Let me emphasize this....The conditions of the enslaved under Islam, according to Ronald Segal (Islam’s Black Slaves, Atlantic Books 2003) were very different from the conditions imposed by Europeans: the fundamental difference being that under Islam the enslaved were still human beings with some rights. This is a known fact and more progressive in terms of rights than European slavery.

You really do know how to twist info.

Last edited:
Figured you'd come waving your pom-poms. Its like you get notifications on your phone anytime anyone says something about your people.

Figured you'd come waving your pom-poms. Its like you get notifications on your phone anytime anyone says something about your people.

I was reading this thread and came across yours which per usual over-generalizes or places judgments out of context. So you need to be fact checked.

"Your people"? Lol

:lol: at rushing to judgment on the motivation of this man. Exactly what the libs tell us not to do when it's Islamic terror related.

Nah. It is more about how there's a double standard. You frame it as Islamic terror, and tend to use the US vs them mentality yet not look at it from the big picture. Then you use prejudice and ignorant views to judge followers of a whole culture or religion. Yet if it is the other way around there's no such thing as christian terrorism and you won't use this act to judge all Christians.

Nah. It is more about how there's a double standard. You frame it as Islamic terror, and tend to use the US vs them mentality yet not look at it from the big picture. Then you use prejudice and ignorant views to judge followers of a whole culture or religion. Yet if it is the other way around there's no such thing as christian terrorism and you won't use this act to judge all Christians.

I hope you're not talking about me specifically. Bc I have gone out of my way several times to say that ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS OR EXTREMISTS.

Bu... bu... but I thought that according to Bill Maher that the worst thing Christian fundamentalists ever did was try to stop gay marriage.

RIP to the victims.
Religious extremism is truly one of the worst plagues of modern society.
It was reported as an act of christian extremism on the news here, which is exactly what it is.

Last edited:
RIP to the victims.
Religious extremism is truly one of the worst plagues of modern society.
It was reported as an act of christian extremism on the news here, which is exactly what it is.

I'm hopeful that's what it be called here, but I'm not confident it will be.

While doing my 30 mins of cardio at the gym, Faux News didn't cover this once. I guess domestic terrorism isn't entertaining enough.

While doing my 30 mins of cardio at the gym, Faux News didn't cover this once. I guess domestic terrorism isn't entertaining enough.
:smh:
I live in Belgium and this was one of the main reports on the news this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom