Shooting reported at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.....Another one :{

Another gun free zone mass shooting. Gun free zones are easy targets and they continue to be targeted. Schools need armed guards, not gun free zones.

guess you never heard of campus police...that's that bull **** NRA logic...

Some people just don't value life, that's all it is to it.

I went out a few nights ago. I left the spot at 1:30, and I saw on the news the next day that someone got killed at 2:00 in the parking lot :x not even a sketchy area, well lit, decent area. Adding insult to injury, my boy said that people were out there snapchatting the dead body :smh:

Are you surprised? This is the age we unfortunately live in :smh:

But, RIP to all the victims

All I said was you don't have to have a mental problem to kill someone.
No. You responded to someone who specifically referenced "meticulously planning and killing" when you said what you said. Basically what you were saying is someone without a mental issue is capable of doing this. That's asinine.

http://elitedaily.com/news/oregon-shooter-post-social-media/1233118/

ohwell.gif
wow 
mean.gif

Studies need to be done on what other countries do as far as mental health/gun reforms to cut down on mass shootings. It's a problem, obviously.

All I said was you don't have to have a mental problem to kill someone.

No. You responded to someone who specifically referenced "meticulously planning and killing" when you said what you said. Basically what you were saying is someone without a mental issue is capable of doing this. That's asinine.

Nah, read the original quote again. I read it as a general statement and responded with a general statement.

Buddy posted on 4chan before doing it and dudes were encouraging him smh

Saw this on another MB. So true... :smh:

First we get the shaky camera phone videos and the tweets. Then the distraught eyewitness interviews and 911 call recording. Quickly, the shooter is identified.Politicians issue statements of shock and sorrow. The shooter's parents, if interviewed, are confused and abashed or else hide. The social media forensics begin. People with the same or a similar name as the shooter are harassed. There is speculation he is part of a right-wing group, or an Islamic terrorist, or a former Army veteran. The FBI and the armed forces check their records and issue denials or confirmations. Calls for better gun control efforts are issued once again. Defenders of the Second Amendment fight back immediately, or even pre-emptively. The victims of the shooting are blamed in social media for being where they were attacked. More eye-witness interviews. The shooter's parents are castigated. Survivors speak. Warning signs are identified as the alleged shooter's past is plumbed.

(snip)

There is another wave of public discussion about our failures, and the nature of evil. Politicians make feints at gun-law changes, which fail. And then everyone forgets and moves on. Everyone, that is, except the survivors.

Aurora and the Template of Our Grief

Rinse, repeat. :smh:

Is the 4chan post really the gunman though? From the pic that was posted, it looked like the posts were after 1pm today, but there were people tweeting about the gunfire between noon and 1.

So you guys are just repeating what I wrote. All I said was you don't have to have a mental problem to kill someone. I've thought about killing a few people I don't like but I am considered a mentally normal person.
Take this event into context though. 10 people were killed at a college. Did the killer have beef with them and put them on a list? Most of the times in these cases, the answer is no. A lot of times these guys suffer from psychopathy or schizophrenia.

:nerd: :smh: :x

What kind of forum is that? Truly disturbing.

Sidenote: I hate dudes that call themselves alpha or others, beta.

4chan literally destroys your soul. I've seen **** on there that I can never unsee

it's not that serious...

you probably had your first day in /b/.

Buddy posted on 4chan before doing it and dudes were encouraging him smh

It wasn't serious encouragement.

Majority of the time these types of posts are bluffs. It's kinda rare for it to happen considering how many bluff posts are on 4chan.

it's not that serious...

you probably had your first day in /b/.
It wasn't serious encouragement.

Majority of the time these types of posts are bluffs. It's kinda rare for it to happen considering how many bluff posts are on 4chan.

When you're desensitized to the **** they post, yeah it can't be chicken noodle soup for the soul now can it

Back
Top Bottom