Shop GENTEI - Fresh Start

rockdeep

Banned
Just in case people wanted to stop wadin thru extra pages. Here is something new.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

No Snakeskin first rounds...we do have the Reptile Lo in black/purple and black/orange. Similar to a Clyde but with snakeskin on the side. Here are pics:

581.jpg

582.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions....
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

Those look sick in person! Stopped by on Saturday, and as always was not disappointed.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

still waitin for sag messengers.

im getting impatient. :frown:
frown.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Stay Tuned to Stay Enlightened
O.G. Member #301​

stopped by today dope store ..customer service was much better than other places

I know that these stickies are for the shops to post up what is new, but since the guys don't seem to visit the thread to much I thought I would let y'all know that they are reopening this Saturday. New theme is sure to be sick, and I am sure that there will be some great new merchandise.

Hey guys...

Just wanted to let you know we're back open for business over here at Gentei. The Nike quickstrike tech pack trainer 1's came in last week, and more kicks from Nike will be in later this week (most likely Tuesday).

In addition to Nike, we have tons of new Vans, Puma, Flying Coffin, Xescape, Maharishi/MHI, Penfield, Garni, AG, Calee, Stussy + more.

Also, the new Bloc28 Disney New Era's are in as well. Available at only 28 stores worldwide.

The shop's been entirely re-done, so roll through and come see the spot, and grab some gear...
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

if its not too much trouble anyway you could share whats in stock? bmore is a long way for me.

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Back
Top Bottom