****Shop Gentei**** Integrity = minimum these days.

You see how the shoe was carefully placed in that dirty bathroom. I bet bammas had the car cleaning rags out as soon as the picture was snapped.

Same thing I said when I saw that
laugh.gif
...the hell kind of point are youproving doing that? you might as well have stuck all those pairs in the toilet before handing them out the dudes waiting in line...

I've always wanted to own a shop sometime down in the future and then you got dudes with no character running a business down into the ground with thesekinds of high jinks.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Ian, you care to clarify? The internet is real when stores advertise on here free of charge for profits... But its not real when dudes wanna boast, and through minor investigation, they get caught in lies? Just trying to get your clear take.

In all fairness, "Toweh" has already shut this down.

nah. i was just saying what you portrait online should be what you portrait in reality...

folks get THAT twisted often...

tis all Kool Herc.. lol

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

731Balla...

"I wanna talk to your boss"

instead of printing that @@#@ in big *#% letters

why not go to Gentei and holler at him yourself?

and that would end all of this...

Im mean if you are really serious...
Why waste my time and gas on the drive?

He can address me here.

If he needs face time I'm a short drive away. UMDCP to be exact.

I have class ALL day tomorrow.

But if you want you can camp on my sidewalk until I release at 8:00PM.

There will be Only one of me available.

No holds or rain checks.

HARMCITY45 is kinda in his feelings I see.

Interesting.

As much as he goes in on other stores.

His beloved Gentei seems off limits.

From what I read, yes...I read the whole thing, the dirt was done.

Originally Posted by TOWEH

I am just surprised to see a person who owns a business in today's economic environment reacting to consumers in this manner ... he should have just apologized to the kids for the mix up ... given them a shop t and a discount on their next purchase ...

I thought the purpose of business was to drive repeat customers not to drive away customers ... but I guess that's why I don't have a shop ...
Couldn't have been said better.

The "wit" of the minds here in this forum.
^^^ We should write a tv show or something ... with the wit in here we could keep the world in stitches ... *+%! we keep folks from other sectionsreading our section!!!

Holla!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

HARMCITY45 is kinda in his feelings I see.

Interesting.

As much as he goes in on other stores.

His beloved Gentei seems off limits.

From what I read, yes...I read the whole thing, the dirt was done.

Man, what are you talkin' bout?

I'm wasn't even defending the store actions...

I don't own Gentei, nor do I work there...

I spoke to Oliver and told him what I thought about the situation...

All I said was if it's that serious and you REALLY wanna talk to dude...

If it's so much about the principle of the matter...

Then wasting some gas to make your point known shouldn't be a problem, right?

@ the end of the day I guess it's not that serious and really not about principle then...

Reality vs. The intrawebz

That's all...

I see Ima have to start using a disclaimer when I post and !%%+......

Harm my dude,

After the day I met you (Most recent D.A.R.) I've had the up most respect. It is not everyday I meet a person who act the same online as they do in theflesh. Same reason many other people on here have my respect (EOH, Rock, MyT, etc. etc.).

So take what I'm about to say keeping that in mind.

1) Have you misunderstood something I have said? I think I have done a decent job explaining why I'm doing this. I'm not doing it for free stuff, forattention, nor am I simply "picking" on a guy. You and Oliver actually almost made me re-think everything for like a quick second (Millisecond to beexact). I feel like you guys think I'm the one who is mishandling the situation. I feel like in both your guy's points of view, I am the one who needsto confront someone or something. Do you guys really think I'm the "bad guy", because you guys are making me think that's the case. Word toJay-Z.

2)� First Dan comes on here (Thanks for at least trying) asking for an apology????�
indifferent.gif

I want to see Oliver's response.� I want him to address the problem that he created. So far he has not even attempted to clarify or disprove what I havewritten.

Then you come on here (Harm) and try to tell me that I am the one who should attempt to go to Gentei.� Why and how is that?� This is not an issue between meand Oliver.� This is something between the store Gentei, its customers, and community.�

I want Oliver to come on here and address the situation the same way he did on his blog.

I didn't come into the picture until I ran across all the information and saw what he wrote on his BLOG.� That is when I made it my goal to GROUND thesedudes and make them touch back down.� Make them put their feet back on the ground, down here with us common folk.� Its not like he is running NIKE orMicrosoft.� He owns and operates a small business, yet he has the arrogance of Stan O'Neal.� He knows damn well that if it wasn't for people like usand boards like these he wouldn't eat.�

So why do this? :

crock.jpg

Communication is a 2 way street.� I have already addressed the situation and provided my side of the story.� Where is Olivers response or attempt at one.� Wasit the rant on his blog???
I hope not, at least for his business sake.�

I haven't received any PM's

Why should I go to Bmore and seek answers?� A good response here would suffice.�

The problem is that he has nothing to say.� I want him to prove me wrong.� But he can't.

Somewhere along the line you got it twisted(Harm).� How can you possibly think that I am somehow mishandling this by not going to Bmore.� You should reanalyzethe situation.

How can you possibly think that it is I who exhibits character flaws by not going to Bmore?????

"If it's so much about the principle of the matter...

Then wasting some gas to make your point known shouldn't be a problem, right?

@ the end of the day I guess it's not that serious and really not about principlethen..."

You cant be serious Harm.

Why should anyone in the community have to lift another finger.� I for one have done more than enough.� If Oliver has had his feeling hurt then I urge him tostop the bleeding by responding.� If he does I hope its better than his BLOG'S response and I hope its him this time.

He should respect himself enough to respond and somehow mitigate this situation.

His silence has done nothing other than prove that I am in the right.�

Dan and Harms response have done nothing to prove me wrong.

I guess we cant expect Oliver to respect his customers when he doesnt seem to respect himself.

Harm re-read this and tell me I am the one that has to go to Bmore and address Oliver.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Ian, you care to clarify? The internet is real when stores advertise on here free of charge for profits... But its not real when dudes wanna boast, and through minor investigation, they get caught in lies? Just trying to get your clear take.

In all fairness, "Toweh" has already shut this down.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"indeedhot," regardless of anyone's stance, you posted as a voice for the store. For real, you didn't have to, but you did, so appreciated. I don't understand why you think Gentei deserves an apology with what has been posted.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've never heard of a customer apologizing to a store/company, unless their laywer mandated it to show the judge remorse for the thief/fraud/shoplifting they got arrested for.[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But, again, I'm as ancient as Kool Herc, so... Forgive me.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
� This is why I respect Kev.� He keeps it honest, doesn't hold punches,� and goes straight to the point without all the extra shenanigans.

Cant say the same about Oliver.

So to conclude,� Ill be here waiting for a response.� In the meantime I'll simply listen to my Jam...

Success (feat. Nas) - Jay-Z

"See me as a pre'me but I'm not and my nuts big
I don't know what the fuss is, my career is illustrious
My rep is impeccable; I'm not to be +#$+%* with
with, *!%*, let that #%*%! breathe..."

Check it...

I never said you was picking on anybody...

when did I say "731balla you wrong for going in on gentei"?

my post in the yeezy thread was before this situation

nor did I say you was wrong nor right(youre more right if anything)...

Nor did I say..that you are mishandling the situation

Hell that basically what I told Oliver...he should've handled the situation better..

I wasn't ragging on you or blasting on you...

dudes forget after that 1st situation he completely logged off...so how would he come back on here?

like Ive told countless people I can't defend nor will I try to defend the situation...

@ the end of the day you don't have to anything...you're right..

But you no longer have any respect for me cuz I said go holler at him?

aight...cool

it's all good homie
Thank you for the edit!
laugh.gif
. I was like this NasIsGangsterGottaeatrApperS using elementary school recycled paper with the dotted lines in'em

Harm my homie - you're the one that took me the wrong way. The reason I started off the post by making it clear that I have respect for you was so that youwouldn't misinterpret my post, which I see that you have. I'm not saying that I don't respect you, that has nothing to do with my post. I stillrespect you and if you're playing devil's advocate, I understand. I think it was just a misunderstanding, I still respect you and you're part ofthe community that I'm trying to look out for.

731balla take a break and just wait for the response and like i said i got you because we went through all that waste of effort into some crappy service store!

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL THAT IS SO FUNNY TOO BAD I MISSED THE GAME.

Back
Top Bottom