****Shop Gentei**** Integrity = minimum these days.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Integrity = minimum these days.
Sums up the post your about to see.

Many of you may think that I am simply "beating a dead horse" here but I view it differently. I feel that I at least owe it to contribute all ofthis to the people who spend their money at SHOP GENTEI and or future customers. What I'm doing here is ultimately for the greater good. This has movedfar past the damn "Yeezy's."

I got my pair, for $215 + tax at DTLR.

It's not about getting them or not, it's about the audacity and arrogance some of these shops have when it comes to the customer/store relationship.

Raffle/Auction/Rape prices etc. etc. where expected, that is not what I'm writing/posting about. I am addressing the lack of organization, the attitude of"I don't give a $@*!" as you will see below and ultimately the LACK OF BALLS OR RESPECT to address what happened and attempt to at least look atit from the customers point of view. Gentei could have sold them for $1000 for all I care, that is not the issue. Give it to the customers straight, tellthem HOW MUCH and HOW MANY.

Lets move on what I woke up to this Morning...

Had a message when I woke up directing me to Olivier's (Gentei Owner) Blog. Check it out here: http://21runnin.blogspot.com/
96c35e5ced1ce87b553e1118e8cc9dc494ce925.png
8642566e96eda5d116feeefeb40867c100887c9.png

SAY WHAT!???

Those kids were told by you (OLIVER) that they had their pairs on "lock."

When I got there you told me "These two guys have the last two pairs accounted for." Now this???

Man up, and tell it how it is.

I called dude up that was 10th in line and told him to look at the blog he was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Then got a text message telling me to look at "deermatt" recent posts on ISS...

BTW "deermatt" is dude all the way on the left of the picture. Oliver is the one who looks like his girlfriend is getting fondled behind the camera,therefore pouting. To make it easy to follow along just look at the dates of the posts.

5242560e73ed35f214eea2403668eb46402f510.jpg

5c415ce5e85211ef58c24d89d5c3945e05bd9d8.png

ORLY??????
No holds or anything???? And on top of that I'm luck to get them at Gentei for ONLY $250???? SAY WORD????

"So how many is Gentei getting???"

a4a257ae64e985281d8e0400f15ba305b187fe1.png

ORLY?!
So about this no holds for employees thing you said...

94a2591e4ce10528156ef79c7254fce43ddfbd7.png

Who's mad??? You got them early good for you. You deserve it, after all you work there. Nothing special. Arrogance doesn't increase your Exp. son. Oh wait you have more...

adf2528e93e80537106e8024394a6d43088261a.png

Dude had 3 pairs of the first ones LOL. I'm not mad at that, its all good. Your cool with the peeps there, hell you work there. But why not tellcustomers straight up how many you have at the shop "For sale"? You clearly know, you bought 3.

*3 pairs out of 18 to an employee just so he can flip on the bay.
laugh.gif
But hey its not my shop.

2bc3530def20e34f5bd5105beffe0afbf76ff31.png

Dang 2 months rent? Really??? Bmore rent must be hella cheap. Reason I say cheap is because...

9c015fe8e05f1febb58266881492cc071c992f5.png

This mean you only made about $500 profit off of flipping these two. Wait maybe you sold your third pair for RAPE??? Is that the rest of the 2 monthrent...
c0f35c6fe549e0d15e001c59e63aa79bedf5a75.png

Ohhh, I guess. Might have to move to Bmore. My rent is $1150 a month in College Park.

Lets move on to the Second release... *Look at dates*
cb1151ebe9591ce5142a479ed54944203ec2af8.png

One pair, that's cool again. Like I said your an employee, good for you. Oh wait you have what...

7c835ffce75de086519a1a53ecc6c8530babedd.png

So you have 2??? Did you sell your third to an R&B singer that looks like a Pygmy????

This next post made me LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

eb8357cee384ec6c5a9f1efbe8a970b13e689d1.png

Son you work there. Who's in a high place??? G*T*F*O*H with that BS arrogance and attitude.

Its none of my business who you or Oliver sell them to. But I do feel like you owe it to the customer to honestly let them know how many are available sincethe jump. How are you going to tell them 11 pairs, then 12, then a few hours before release 9???? Now that is BS! Be Honest.

Like I said I could care less about how much you sold them for, who you sold them to, or even if you decided not to sell them to the general public. AllI'm criticizing is the lack of ORGANIZATION, RESPECT, ETHICS, and TESTICLES you guys are exhibiting. I'm addressing you directly because I knowyou're reading this, I know you lurk.

Lets just see if you can man up this time and respond. But like we all know, you probably wont.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Hard to believe any rebuttal from them after reading your post. You have no reason to lie. I personally know the allocation on these in the DC/MD/VA area. All stores.

Integrity = minimum these days.

Like I said before I'm doing it for the greater good. I have a pair, I could of just kept it moving, but attitudes like the one this dude Matt and Oliverare exhibiting are not OK in my book. The only thing I regret is recommending the store at one point in time and dropping money to feed these dudes. I didthis for the sneaker community and for the people that spend money at establishments like this. Take the info or leave it its up to you. I did it because Iwould of greatly appreciated it if someone else did these kinds of things for me. If you keep doing business there then that's cool more power to you. Ifyou ever get treated like trash at this spot or feel disrespected, all I can say is "I told you so, you should of known better."

But hey you live and you learn right. Never again my friend, never again.

That is all my NT Brothers.

"Good night, and good luck."

P.S.

Hey Oliver, maybe you should replace your mission statement and customer service policies with this...

8642566e96eda5d116feeefeb40867c100887c9.png

Damn, I thought Oliver and Gentei had moved on and grown from the past debacle... *word to MyT's "boycott sals" references* but Oliver'sresponse on his blog displays a truly nauseating level of arrogance. I didn't visit Gentei too often, probably once a month, but when I did I always wastreated great and always left with multiple items thanks to their crucial clearances, but I don't know man... I planned on heading down there this weekendto pick up some stuff but I'll definitely have to think about it after seeing his response. I don't remember if it's Oliver or one of the otheremployee's who posts on here occasionally but he could've easily got in touch with 731balla through a PM and told him he didn't like the way he wasbadmouthing the store or explain the situation, but nope...

this would make for a great washington post article....

took some time, but very well presented.

a lot of it reverts back to people being two totally different personas once removed from the internet...

My customer service motto as a consumer... "I have to get it but I dont have to get it here!" and thats how I operate hands down. I bet that wonthave that swag with a Nike Rep
laugh.gif

F'the shoes.

Whoever cleans that bathroom deserves a "bonus".

A "corporate" like bonus.

Thanks for the quote.

"I feel good" like Stephaine Mills out this beeatch.
laugh.gif

Personally, there are alot of P.E.s I will never get, because I don't have access to them, or not shelling out the $$$ to obtain them.

Some of you need to chalk these up as P.E.s.

You shouldn't expect every store to carry things consistently like Social Studies and Cmon does. This ain't the 80s, and most "beasts" arejust gonna be there next time around. [Chris Rock, "Bigger and Blacker"] "Thank Ya Sar! Got them shoooooes Sar? I's be waiting rite outside sar!"

Y'all got the tale of the tape.

Pick and choose your "e-battles" wisely.

Signed,
E.O.H.

i see tscgod is back to showin his a** again

word to MyT and the old thread

BOYCOTT SALS???

Dag thats crazy. smh yea the dude matt IM'd me talking about " I JUST SOLD MY YEEZYS TO CARMELO ANTHONEY" im like okay and. hahaha man phillyrent is around the same (i.e. mine)
but yea lots of ppl sold them for retail. greed is a mother. i heard about the BS. man just keep it honest. if u gonna swindle ppl tell em. dont deny it. butblah. great post

Dude said on ISS:

"I have debt, so who knows..."
Sorry dude, but flipin' a pair of two of these ain't gonna cut it.

laugh.gif

And if it does, you really got no real debt.
laugh.gif

What up "SBvj426". In your neck of the woods next weekend. EARLY!

This should not really surprise you.

Look at how Major carried the release. But atleast they give you some kind of chance to get them.

Oh well, never been there, after this, will never go there.

They can live off the beasts.

Originally Posted by 731balla

It's not about getting them or not, it's about the audacity and arrogance some of these shops have when it comes to the customer/store relationship.
i didnt read the whole article yet but yeah i understand wht u sayin,
damn ive been done so badly by finishline i hate those pple but
ive gotta help out FNL making profit by buyin nubuck 12s and the dmps cuz they the closest store from my home
i respect pple at the FNL in my area but the customer service center pple really drove me crazy
don't even wanna think about it again
i decided never to make an external store order or an online order from FNL but only to buy at the store.

well damn.

I have been to Gentei a few times and was treated with the utmost respect..however, I can't agree with any of these cats (at least if they are all on thesame page).

I feel you 731..why is it so hard for people to man up and tell the people like it is.

731balla i stand behind the whole way after going through all that! Like you said eventhough we ended up getting a pair we could of left it alone but, NO wedeserve more than that crappy service we got! Dude 11 even buys a matching shirt for his Yeezy's from the store while waiting and then gets the news aboutnot getting 'em and still because such a great local customer decides to keep the shirt!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

This should not really surprise you.

Look at how Major carried the release. But atleast they give you some kind of chance to get them.

Oh well, never been there, after this, will never go there.

They can live off the beasts.
Not everyone can survive of the hype. Booty-tiques only get a few hyped out releases a year. They can only live of of customer service relationsand word of mouth. Once one dries up it a wrap

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Dag thats crazy. smh yea the dude matt IM'd me talking about " I JUST SOLD MY YEEZYS TO CARMELO ANTHONEY" im like okay and. hahaha man philly rent is around the same (i.e. mine)
but yea lots of ppl sold them for retail. greed is a mother. i heard about the BS. man just keep it honest. if u gonna swindle ppl tell em. dont deny it. but blah. great post
Sup dude nice meeting you at Commonwealth (i was with yoVAni 4 DC, wearing the Hundreds hat ) did you end up getting a pair?

And i was in awe as soon as 731balla hit me up about his detective work

tired.gif

There is no doubt that the shoes went to friends and family, but to boast about it then talk about your customers like we're @#!&%(

Good stuff Al

these types of things either bring out the best or the worst in ppl...
it shows their true colors....now you know where they stand..and thats a good thing...

You should be on CSI.

This reminds me of that scene in Ace Ventura Pet Detective, when he breaks down the whole crime... and then does everything in reverse and breaks it downagain.

Lawd have mercy.....

yo man hit em from all angles....

I feel yo frustration...

my question is has he respnded....

bout to go check it out....

My dude just hit me up talking about, "where on his blog did he post that???"

Went to his blog and it was deleted.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

At least we now know that he has heard of my post/s. I am still waiting for a PM or a public response.

I guess that would be asking too much from someone without a backbone.

MAN UP son!

I'm not doing this for attention, I'm doing it for ANSWERS.

Anybody on here can talk S*hi*t about people in a very small forum (Your blog). Why not come out on NIKETALK and address all of those people???

Originally Posted by Rightguard

money is the root of all evil

its that simple...kinda sad really but thats just how the world works however i'm a very strong believer of "what goes around comes around"...theonly thing is we may never know when this comes back to haunt him...or the store

Back
Top Bottom