SHOP GENTEI UPDATE::5.11.0.7::NEW WEEKLY PARTY (INFO PAGE 6)

413.jpg

Its spring time, Flying Coffin-style: full of skulls, death, and dismemberment. Six new Ts from our pleasantly grim associates in Seattle. Above: Times Up T in black, long sleeved and extra-horrifying.

408.jpg

Ask any Zombie what it is they enjoy the most about being a zombie, and theyll tell you: BRAAAAAAAAAINZZZZZZ. Although that is most likely their answer to any question, it is undeniable that zombies do, in fact, like eating brains. Enter the above shirt, Brainz, featuring a green screen of Helen Cooper from Night of the Living Dead on a purple T.

409.jpg

Brainz in white, with a neon-to-grey gradient.

410.jpg

Brainz in black, with reflective zombie print to make it pop more. While eating brains.

411.jpg

Guts T in wasabi green. The eyeballs provide a nice accent.

412.jpg

Romantic Misunderstanding in black. Next time you ask your significant other for head, be sure to be extremely specific.

All Ts in stock now and available in sizes M-XL.

414.jpg

Japanese accessory titans Garni present a new line of fine accessories, domestically available only at Shop Gentei. Above: Garnis leather wallet in black, with crocodile-skin clasp and silver accent.

415.jpg

Interior of wallet, with croc skin detail running across the side.

416.jpg

Front view of wallet.

417.jpg

Also available in brown leather, with the same croc detail, this time in a mahogany-colored finish.

418.jpg

Detail of wallet in brown.

419.jpg

Building on the success of our Garni-designed 1 year anniversary skull rings (of which only 30 were produced worldwide), we now offer skull rings in an expanded range of colors and compositions. Above: Purple swirl skull ring. All skull rings are made of durable acrylic with silver Garni badge on the side.

420.jpg

Skull ring in glow-in-the-dark.

421.jpg

Piano-black glossy finish.

422.jpg

Purple all-over swirl.

423.jpg

Moss-green, olive, and white.

424.jpg

Off-white.

426.jpg

Sterling 925-grade silver Love Bear chain.

427.jpg

Love Bear chain with gun metal-black finish, 925-grade silver as well.

428.jpg

Silver G ring, bearing interlocking Garni emblems banded together.

429.jpg

Silver G necklace in white.

430.jpg

G necklace with black logo.

431.jpg

Cross Bones chain, in silver and black.

432.jpg

Cross Bones chain, black and gold finish.

433.jpg

Cross Bones in white and gold. Not pictured: White and silver Cross Bones earrings, studs featuring the same cross bones design.

434.jpg

Garni Grand Blue eau de parfum, 1 fl.oz. Crisp and clean scent.

435.jpg
shopgentei.com for more information and updates.

Shop Gentei
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

my buddy who just got out of jail is broke.......i'll let him know

Team DC/MD/VA​

"eff a SB unless it has resale value"...
O.G. Member #40​

Dog, how many times have you made the same joke? Maybe it was worth a chuckle the first three times, but if someone broke into your crib I probably wouldn't give you a hard time about it. We're all good peoples, there's no need to try and start something for no good reason. If you noticed, I didn't even bother addressing your comments earlier, but come on homey. For real. Give it a rest. We've moved on. So should you. And no, we're not gonna give you evil looks if you come in the shop, or chase you out with torches. We're all fam dunny.
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

When we have a new announcement to make, I post a new topic. I think that's reasonable. It's new information. If I am throwing a party I wouldn't just leave up a thread for an old party I threw and hope people showed up, because they wouldn't. Why do you guys want to get into arguments? I just want to make sure people have up-to-date info which is pertinent to niketalk users. I also want to make sure that when people come into the shop, they have a positive experience and I go out of my way to be helpful and friendly to every single customer. I have fun being here and I want everyone else to. We're not trying to exlude anyone, and attempting to bait me into some sort of flame war is not going to work.

This is a perfect example of why things on here don't work."TSCOD" no longer has a Niketalk account, which is why I've been posting information about the store. I have no beef with anyone, and look, I'm heading down a rabbit hole into some. I don't want to do that, I have no issues with anyone. Do you have beef with me that I don't know about? If so, let's kick it to the curb.
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

^^done my man........no beef

good luck with everything......seriously!

one.

Team DC/MD/VA​

O.G. Member #40​

a lot of yall on here need to grow up...seriously
I got jordan V grapes (10.5, 11) easters (11), Hollands and portugals size 10.5 for sale. Holla at me!!!!

Quote:
peep rudy's sig mayne :rofl:
roll.gif

^ Believe it as it states in red......
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

Oh you SAY and MEAN that sig...?

I thought it was on some "hate is the new love" type mess...

Oh, I forgot, Chris is a grown @#%$ man...

lol.

And truth be told, its all been fun and games personally since the "when keeping it real goes wrong" post from the summer.

Newsflash
They call me Curt Hennig for a reason...
"...Don't get 'perfect-plexed' today..."​

Me too, but I also don't like how son came on the post this summer and basically shunned off people that didn't buy something everytime they came into his shop. I mean, I've met Oliver on more than one occasion, and knows a good friend of mine, but that really ticked me off and kept me from going there for a long period of time. Even though I have purchased goods AND brought that man some business...

My-T.
NEGRO​

Ryan8478-you are a clown...you say some lil stupid comment related to robbing Gentei everytime their name is mentioned...its corny...you know that if you said something like that in person, somebody would knock your lil suburban *** out...grow up
I got jordan V grapes (10.5, 11) easters (11), Hollands and portugals size 10.5 for sale. Holla at me!!!!

^
Dude is the only white kat I know from S.E. D.C....

lmao....

But whatever...

When is the 12th again? LOL.

tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....

Why wear Spikes...
"...when you can take 'superstar's' pair and resell them..."
JUST FRONTIN...BUT YOU LOVE IT DOW...​

lol...12 grade? I' ve read some pretty immature statements from you on here...but thats not the point. Your defending someone who constantly states that he's gonna rob someone. Imagine if a complete stranger kept saying that about your business and making fun of the fact that you was robbed? I doubt you'd be laughing and bragging that he is a white kat from s.e....wow

Hate to say it but....

Naw....

I won't say it....

lol...

Not "bragging" but correcting your assumption...

Carry on...

When the day comes that I gotta "prove" something from a person on a website--especially from baltimore, no offense--its time for me to hit the grave...

Why wear Spikes...

wow...a baltimore remark, from dudes who couldn't even get kicks if they didn't come here...lol

but I'm a let you live though :rofl:
roll.gif

go and D.A.R. yourself

Alright Mr. "12th grade"... :lol:
laugh.gif

And I go to your hood--same for 757--to get more. :lol:
laugh.gif

But nothing but respect from here -- you backing up Gentei in your hometown -- cause I'd do the same.

And Ryan already know he corny. And I'll stay immature... :lol:
laugh.gif

Why wear Spikes...

this is great...........i love being childish :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member #40​

I wanna check it out...

Omaaro Design Group [[ reintroducing creativity]]

We are open to new business 25/8/366.

Visit us on the web at www.omaaro.com

Back
Top Bottom