Shopping Districts in Atlanta

I'm trying to compile a list of the top high end shopping districts in the Metro area much how they compile list for other cities. I can't seem to find one for Atlanta so I figured I would make my own and submit it. Any that you think I missed just add them. What do you guys think I should classify the Atlantic Station area under?

So far I have

Buckhead
Midtown
Underground Atlanta

Do you guys think I should split up the Midtown section into Virginia Highlands and Five Points area.
-Corey

Midtown, Va-Hi, and 5 Points are three different areas. You can put 5 Points together with Underground, though.

va-hi??? virginia highland??
never been over there...anything worth mentioning??
WesCo Fresco
~Best Dressed, Dress Fresh, Oh Yes, YES Y'ALL!!!~
-I NEED DS sz10-12 PENNY 3s-​

you talkin about shopping malls? or places where a bunch of rich people shop?

like you said:
buckhead (Lenox Mall)
gwinnet (Mall of Georgia)
and i guess the ones have already been mentioned.

You can add Town Center if you including that in your metro area.
Think: It's not illegal....yet.
---Eddie Griffin

atlantic station i think would fall under its own.

you got, va-hi, lil 5, underground/5pts, buckhead (lenox and phipps), and just midtown/downtown

Thanks for the help everyone. I pretty much have everything down. Now the real hard part starts.
-Corey

If your shopping for sneakers, you should go to:

Underground/ 5 Points area where you will find:
Walters
Athlete's Foot
Supreme
Fame
Sports City
Bootery
Sports Profile

Also check out South Dekalb Mall. It's ghetto but just about every store in there is a sneaker spot

If you looking for nice clothes, go to Lenox Square Mall in Buckhead

^ Yo Twin. I dont know which one it was, if it was you or you're brother but I seen you last week in Marshals or Ross over in my hood. Camp Creek. I was with my wife. Hit me up when you can I just moved here in September.
TEAM SOLED OUT! EST.2005​
AIR234LIFE, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, , sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY

Thanks guys I have given up on this project unfortunately. I was contacting shops left and right to get location, hours, contact, and general info on what they carry and so many places gave me the runaround asking me what it was for after I already explained it to them the first time. I have done things like this before so I knew the angle to take, but it seems like places in the A are afraid of exposure or something. I just said forget it. I thought it would be a great resource for people not only visiting from out of town, but also people that live here and would like to know where the hotspots are. Just sucks that so many places were so uncooperative.

You guys can see when I first made this post since that day I have been calling places and sending off formal letters to request basic info and I only received responses from about 62 locations out of the 200+ I contacted on my own. This was all going to be offered for FREE too. Plus I have a contact at Hartsfield airport that works in media relations that was going to offer support and placement throughout the airport. Can you imagine how many people this info would have reached.
-Corey

Quote:
If your shopping for sneakers, you should go to:

Underground/ 5 Points area where you will find:
Walters
Athlete's Foot
Supreme
Fame
Sports City
Bootery
Sports Profile

there is a supreme in atlanta?????