Shops in San Antonio?

Im going to San Antonio next week and lookin to spend some money at a shoe store, mainly at a SB shop or any store that sells some limited shoes.

Are there any stores around that area, mainly around zip code 78247, thats the only thing that i know about my whereabouts in San Antonio.

Thanx for the help.
Mixtape Messiah
In this world of falsifying where ninjas be claimin' they real, Turn around and tell you a lie 'bout what he paid on his grill, Same ninja that talk big 'bout what he made on his deal, The same that ask me for advice like "They don't pay me Chamill'", Rappers ain't really real only a few of 'em ball, Pissy colored diamonds yup I'm one of the few of 'em y'all​

you'll be saving alot of money cause we don't have squat. however, ther's a skateshop called goodtimes that just got an SB account, unfourtunately, they're slowly getting just the new stuff. how long u staying?

im going to be there for about a week, but then after that im going to hawaii, so i might just save my money for that..

In this world of falsifying where ninjas be claimin' they real, Turn around and tell you a lie 'bout what he paid on his grill, Same ninja that talk big 'bout what he made on his deal, The same that ask me for advice like "They don't pay me Chamill'", Rappers ain't really real only a few of 'em ball, Pissy colored diamonds yup I'm one of the few of 'em y'all​

Back
Top Bottom