Short Dudes Check This Out

You buyin?

• Yes. Can’t live life being 5 ft anymore

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No. Already 6 ft and up.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
That’s where intent comes in. I brought this up recently in the Kevin Samuels thread actually. I had a colleague with similar credentials, achievements and goals but my man was like 5’5” to 5’7”? With just that fact alone, I knew ole boy had no chance of garnering more respect or love than me.

But at 5’8 to 10” with a pair of these bad boys, the conversation might be a little different and it’s not like he’d have to take off his shoes during an interview or meeting. Competition in workplace lowkey just got more fierce.

Somebody needs to put politicians on game, though. Got leaders all over the world looking goofy for 2-3 more inches (PAUSE)
176E1B84-CF09-4744-B789-A422734129A4.jpeg
D84DA18B-A6F2-4FBD-BAE4-BF70BEF3CE6C.jpeg
F7842F8D-28D6-47E2-8DAE-73233C7C0F7E.jpeg
3EE223AC-7039-432F-9A0C-35EE54F24EB9.jpeg

Screenshot_20210402-225230(1).png

:rofl:

bruh....these options :lol:
975E9F98-C06F-4659-A266-A6F807EEF12F.jpeg

D0F3FC18-1A59-4725-9AB2-C57545A3F683.jpeg

Up to 3.5” :wow: I also don’t understand how anninsole can be “One Size Fits All” :lol:

Make them feel better because they’re probably useless in any other area.
Tall people are only good at being tall? Wow. I should report this post post because it is disgusting, heightphobic and very much the reason why so many tall people who have no say in their height, have difficulty finding their clothes and have a hard tome fitting into most seats end up feeling sad about all the things shorties can do that they can’t. Height is not the enemy here.

Heightphobia is inherently oppressive and should be not be tolerated on NikeTalk. The next time you see a tall person, I encourage you to try to get know them and find out more about their upbringing, skills, goals and passion before making claims that they are useless at everything except for being tall. You’ll find out that at their core, tall folks are the same as shorties.

Tall men are not a monolith.

You're 6ft4 and you let short dudes with chips on their shoulder steal women from you? You're doing it wrong.
Hahaha..you one of them, aren’t you?

No one’s stealing anything. They come. They go. They come back. I see them around with their lil handcuffin *** dude. :lol: :lol:

Tall people are only good at being tall? Wow. I should report this post post because it is disgusting, heightphobic and very much the reason why so many tall people who have no say in their height, have difficulty finding their clothes and have a hard tome fitting into most seats end up feeling sad about all the things shorties can do that they can’t. Height is not the enemy here.

Heightphobia is inherently oppressive and should be not be tolerated on NikeTalk. The next time you see a tall person, I encourage you to try to get know them and find out more about their upbringing, skills, goals and passion before making claims that they are useless at everything except for being tall. You’ll find out that at their core, tall folks are the same as shorties.

Damn I was being toxic?
1617422772262.png

Damn I was being toxic?
1617422772262.png
Toxic would be putting it lightly. Your post was downright reckless and potentially destructive. After four years of Trump Americans have begun looking at absolutely everything through the prism of race, gender and sexuality. Your addition of height to the prism not only adds another potential form of discrimination but it also generates further division in the name of progress.

I also believe that anyone who wears these is just appropriating tall men culture which is oppressive as well.

Heightists :smh: They think all we are good for is helping their girlfriends get stuff from the top shelf at the grocery store. We are not a monolith.

Heightists :smh: They think all we are good for is helping their girlfriends get stuff from the top shelf at the grocery store. We are not a monolith.
It’s funny because on Tinder I always see girls say “<Insert Height> because apparently that matters.” I guess I makes sense but I’ve never been chatting with a girl and asked her height. I feel like pics give you a general idea anyway. I don’t discriminate but maybe some dudes do?

I also see a lot of short girls say “In search of someone who can reach the top shelf.” That’s gotta burn your soul a little bit if you’re short and know you still gotta step on the little stool or ladder to reach

Technically you’re both the same height when your laying down and horizontal, though. I get torso lengths play a role but still.

I didn’t realize you meant BI dated a legitimate short person. Love really knows no bounds :smokin

Back
Top Bottom