Short Dudes Check This Out

You buyin?

• Yes. Can’t live life being 5 ft anymore

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No. Already 6 ft and up.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
myscreen_1617486469039.jpg

sounds like the thinking of someone without confidence.
Im taller than you :lol:
That’s not debatable. That’s average height

edit: I googled it. You are above average height

this dude really thinks he’s cool and confident and that’s why no one made fun of his height. dude is actually insecure about being 5’10.

this dude really thinks he’s cool and confident and that’s why no one made fun of his height. dude is actually insecure about being 5’10.

as my initial statement says ...it seems more men are bent out of shape about height than women. calm down sis, you're only proving my point lil mama. look at you, lashing out... showing how you lack confidence...triggered & emotional, 😂

I think average height for men is like 5ft7?

Iight. Say y’all going out with a fine, tall baddy. She at least 3 inches taller than you without heels. Knowing that these exist, are y’all using a pair of these lifts to get an extra 3 inches of height?
I wouldn't feel comfortable dating someone that much taller than me. I could date some slightly taller than me though. Maybe even an inch taller, but anything over that and I'll feel insecure about it.
I think average height for men is like 5ft7?
5'9 in murica, 5'7 globally.

I hope short guys don't see that video and think they won't get hurt fighting someone that big. :rofl:Don't get your head torn off by a Francis N'gannou looking dude because you saw this vid.

I don't fight period unless its self defense but if I had to fight for petty reasons I stay away from people bigger than me. I don't wanna gamble and end up fighting a dude who is 6ft7 who happens to know Jiu Jitsu.

I hope short guys don't see that video and think they won't get hurt fighting someone that big. :rofl:Don't get your head torn off by a Francis N'gannou looking dude because you saw this vid.

I don't fight period unless its self defense but if I had to fight for petty reasons I stay away from people bigger than me. I don't wanna gamble and end up fighting a dude who is 6ft7 who happens to know Jiu Jitsu.
This is a funny post :lol:

No offense to NTers but you really have to go home and re-evaluate things if you end up in a legitimate tussle at a Walmart. Might need to take a sabbatical from work if you’re the one who gets washed.

And boy in the green was definitely skipping leg days so even if he did connect, that thang wouldn’t eem be all that powerful. He got tank top, beach muscles and that’s it.

No offense to NTers but you really have to go home and re-evaluate things if you end up in a legitimate tussle at a Walmart. Might need to take a sabbatical from work if you’re the one who gets washed.

And boy in the green was definitely skipping leg days so even if he did connect, that thang wouldn’t eem be all that powerful. He got tank top, beach muscles and that’s it.
His calves were very pronounced to me. Look like he got by on size and have never been in a fight b4 though.

You have to truly be down bad to want to fight in Walmart.

Nah, i mean its a thing that exists but I just get out there and give it my best and that's all I can control.

Is that Bruce Campbell? Interesting that they didn’t opt for the 3 knock down rule in this fight aepps20 aepps20
Very confused by that. 3 knock down rule is standard but very proud of fighter in the yellow shorts for sticking with his counter 👊🤜🤛✊👊 style and let the fighter in the green walk into some vicious shots. Excellent commentary from the CW.

Back
Top Bottom