Short Dudes Check This Out

You buyin?

• Yes. Can’t live life being 5 ft anymore

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No. Already 6 ft and up.

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
They discreet and comfortable apparently. When shawty pulls out the heels on date night, you can slide these in and still tower over her. Who coppin?

an extra 3inches....

can i put this on other parts of my body? :nerd:
1617395574671.png

It's kats on youtube who were tripling up on these and adding 9 inches. You have to wear a higher top shoe typically because you are literally just raising your heel and changing the angle of your feet almost like walking on your tippie toes. It seems like it would lowkey work your calves too

It's kats on youtube who were tripling up on these and adding 9 inches. You have to wear a higher top shoe typically because you are literally just raising your heel and changing the angle of your feet almost like walking on your tippie toes. It seems like it would lowkey work your calves too
High heels. :smh: Love yourself, man. FYI, most women who say they want a tall guy, usually end up with a short or average height guy. They like the way height looks, but they like that chip on the shoulder on short dudes.

High heels. :smh: Love yourself, man. FYI, most women who say they want a tall guy, usually end up with a short or average height guy. They like the way height looks, but they like that chip on the shoulder on short dudes.
They prefer height but it’s not a deal breaker for them .

3 is maybe okay, 6 is too much, 9 is ridiculous, you have to have on your sneakers with the lifts 100% of the time after you meet someone new. Then when you wanna take your new girl who thinks you're a 6'8 behemoth home to meet your family who knows you to be just an average 5'11 behemoth, gonna get dicey for you.

3 is maybe okay, 6 is too much, 9 is ridiculous, you have to have on your sneakers with the lifts 100% of the time after you meet someone new. Then when you wanna take your new girl who thinks you're a 6'8 behemoth home to meet your family who knows you to be just an average 5'11 behemoth, gonna get dicey for you.
By the meet the family stage, she should love him for him
1617399831885.png

Seems like it would feel weird walking in these. Glad I’m 5’11 and I still feel short at times.

Back
Top Bottom