Short hair Rihanna > Long hair Rihanna

Originally Posted by blknaitch

long as she covers up that forehead
pimp.gif

Perfect response

Short Hair Rihanna > Long Hair Rihanna.

If a girl can pull off short hair, that just shows how much more beautiful they are without the hair covering them..

funny thing about her is she in my age range and judging by her actions of late she is fair game man i cant wait till i make the thread so me and Rhianna gotit in at the club last night thread instant legendary status

Me personally I like her hair how she had it in the umbella video..I don't like it long and I deff don't like it as short as she has it now..looks likethat damn he/she from xmen the last stand if you guys know what I'm talking about..for me the cut she had in umbrella was perfect.

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

funny thing about her is she in my age range and judging by her actions of late she is fair game man i cant wait till i make the thread so me and Rhianna got it in at the club last night thread instant legendary status
2qi1nc4.jpg

Originally Posted by Kakashi

funny thing about her is she in my age range and judging by her actions of late she is fair game man i cant wait till i make the thread so me and Rhianna got it in at the club last night thread instant legendary status
2qi1nc4.jpg

u a lame yesterday and you a lame today go buy out the bar with that rush card ocky

2qi1nc4.jpg

u a lame yesterday and you a lame today go buy out the bar with that rush card ocky
2iqeouc.jpg

2qi1nc4.jpg

2iqeouc.jpg

2qi1nc4.jpg

2iqeouc.jpg

2rzc9ao.jpg

shes lookin like elvis in a couple of those pics

dont get wrong she's beautiful regardless but imo she looks way better with the long hair

Back
Top Bottom