Short NTers Get In Here

Alp is tall but not straight goon height, definitely got goon weight tho and he would be 1 i would hire on my security team if I hit the lotto jackpot

No wonder why bicentennial thinks alp is the ultimate goon then

"goon height" checking in

6'3 here

Na, we not doin this to them.

3EF8CE99-8898-4EC3-BBD9-F3B7759F5354.gif

At 5'6" I remember this time in Vegas I was sitting down and this tall euro chick came up to and wanted to dance. She was straight up grinding her *** on my chest. Couldn't even tip toe to get it to my stomach. She was at least a 6 footer and she was wearing heels.

6'4", but I guess I'm still NBA-short.

obviously, you're a hockey fan so you know Manute Bol was scouted at one time for his enforcer skills.

1578944541528.png

bonus lol @ "#7 foot"

man eat a duck confit torta, I have an ideal 100kg equipment and product test weight.
Ice hockey version of Shawn bradley

I dont remember this tho, what team is this?

6'4", but I guess I'm still NBA-short.

obviously, you're a hockey fan so you know Manute Bol was scouted at one time for his enforcer skills.

1578944541528.png

bonus lol @ "#7 foot"

man eat a duck confit torta, I have an ideal 100kg equipment and product test weight.
A duck confit torta sounds legit.

Ice hockey version of Shawn bradley

I dont remember this tho, what team is this?

some minor league team called the Indianapolis Ice :lol:

it was a one-night thing to raise awareness for the situation in South Sudan, dude couldn't even skate.

just find it funny that someone came up with the idea, like the time an MLB team signed a 3 foot tall man.

1578946952629.png

(photo not in spoiler, relevant to thread.)

Rather keep my Athleticism oppose to my height increased.
That's something either you have or you don't, ain't no surgery/ workout regimine you can do to gain raw athleticism, maybe use steroids if you feeling barry bonds about it. But natural God Given athleticism sets you apart from the average joe's.

Back
Top Bottom