Short NTers Get In Here

Rather keep my Athleticism oppose to my height increased.
That's something either you have or you don't, ain't no surgery/ workout regimine you can do to gain raw athleticism, maybe use steroids if you feeling barry bonds about it. But natural God Given athleticism sets you apart from the average joe's.

Man u ain't nothin more than a weeknd warriors my G

I would give ya weakass buckets

One thing i know about people who say "I give buckets everywhere my G "
or "I'll drop a smooth 20 on your head" these the types of people who cry wolf when they lose and say "Run it back" or "I play football", "i ain't even stretch or eat anything today"

Actions speak louder than words my G.

Any of y’all willing to cough up $76,000 to reach your ideal height?
nah

i seen dis years ago tho n it was midgets doin it n em mfs was still lil af

but dis **** dum

but idk im 6'2

a real *** 6'2

like tall *****es who 6' be like "you look taller den 6'2"

if i was 5'4 i prolly would want it but i dont fw pain fr

nah

i seen dis years ago tho n it was midgets doin it n em mfs was still lil af

but dis **** dum

but idk im 6'2

a real *** 6'2

like tall *****es who 6' be like "you look taller den 6'2"

if i was 5'4 i prolly would want it but i dont fw pain fr
Damn. Hit us with the flex and saying you a real 6’2 tho.

U sound lame af b. That's the BEST you could come up with? Your hoop game prob resembles your roast game lil man.

1st of all, this is how i know your stupid.....
I didn't mention anything about basketball, you did!!
All i mention was having Athleticism oppose to having a surgery to increase your height and losing your athleticism.

2nd of all your still talking like you play in the NBA, bruh your on NT talking nonsense right now with little to no comprehension skills. If your supposedly "giving buckets everywhere" why the hell you not in the league, dropping 30-40 on someone's head?

3rd the only thing that is little within the discussion is your pea size brain, go pick up a book and learn about what it means to be a Athlete, watching Lethal shooters videos on youtube ain't gonna take you far.

Last edited:
1st of all, this is how i know your stupid.....
I didn't mention anything about basketball, you did!!
All i mention was having Athleticism oppose to having a surgery to increase your height and losing your athleticism.

2nd of all your still talking like you play in the NBA, bruh your on NT talking nonsense right now with little to no comprehension skills. If your supposedly "giving buckets everywhere" why the hell you not in the league, dropping 30-40 on someone's head?

3rd the only thing that is little within the discussion is your pea size brain, go pick up book and learn about what it means to be a Athlete, watching Lethal shooters videos on youtube ain't gonna take you far.

Learn the difference between you're and your before you question another person's intelligence lol

Learn the difference between you're and your before you question another person's intelligence lol
whatever YOU say "Lethal shooter" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FearlessPeriodicKatydid-size_restricted.gif

5’11 here. Only reason i wanted to be talller was to play sports. Scouts was only looking at players 6’1 and up.

but those days are up. Im 30+ and ill prolly get shorter. But this surgery is not it. Does the 76k pay for the rehab? And premature arthritis, amongst other crazy ****s thats bound to plague your body? Nah im gucci

Is Chris Paul really 6'. I saw him in person one day in Oakland and I swear he was around my height(5'9). He's 5'11 at most.

5’11 here. Only reason i wanted to be talller was to play sports. Scouts was only looking at players 6’1 and up.

but those days are up. Im 30+ and ill prolly get shorter. But this surgery is not it. Does the 76k pay for the rehab? And premature arthritis, amongst other crazy ****s thats bound to plague your body? Nah im gucci
In a hypothetical situation. Let’s say your wife had 80 racks chillin and she wanted you to do it. Would you?

Back
Top Bottom