Short NTers Get In Here

oh now we back-tracking!!!
tenor.gif

I guess Shaq never got buckets since he wasn't a lethal shooter...

lol look at who's backtracking

Actions speak louder than words my G.

if you didn't read this, read it now.

You want to now twist the conversation about shaq getting buckets and probably compare your game to Shaq. Shaq out all people you mention, c'mon bruh don't embarrass yourself like this. At least make a decent comparison for yourself like Greg Oden short lived career, not a dominant player like shaq. You're kidding if you tryna compare yourself to SHAQ!!

if you didn't read this, read it now.

You want to now twist the conversation about shaq getting buckets and probably compare your game to Shaq. Shaq out all people you mention, c'mon bruh don't embarrass yourself like this. At least make a decent comparison for yourself like Greg Oden short lived career, not a dominant player like shaq. You're kidding if you tryna compare yourself to SHAQ!!

Where did I compare myself to Shaq? I only provided an example to show the fallacy in your argument.

Where did I compare myself to Shaq? I only provided an example to show the fallacy in your argument.
I wish you can provide an example of "i get buckets everywhere" and then i'll say you got it, but once again "Actions speak louder than words" and all your're doing is talking out your asz.

That's one thing i know that people like to do talk about their game, and when the game is on, nothing of what they say matches up on how they play.

In a hypothetical situation. Let’s say your wife had 80 racks chillin and she wanted you to do it. Would you?
Hell no. I rather put that money to increase my portfolios value. Not to gain 6 inches.

****. You know how awkward your walk will be? Tall ninjas had a lot of time to learn to walk and even then most walk like doofus’.

Man just wait another 5-15 years when this gets cheaper and hopefully a less overall painful process

Y'all also not realizing how much our society prefers/flavors taller men for leadership positions

Must believe short mfs looking at this as an investment opportunity

Lol at the examples you guys are posting. That's like saying height doesn't matter in the NBA and listing muggsy, Nate, and Zeke as why.

They made it despite their height, not because it doesnt matter. And nowhere did I say height will be the factor that stops you from getting a leadership position (Jeff started Amazon btw), just that people look at height favorably when it comes to leadership positions.

Last edited:
Lol at the examples you guys are posting. That's like saying height doesn't matter in the NBA and listing muggsy, Nate, and Zeke as why.

They made it despite their height, not because it doesnt matter. And nowhere did I say height will be the factor that stops you from getting a leadership position (Jeff started Amazon btw), just that people look at height favorably when it comes to leadership positions.

Yooo who's man's is this?^^

PLENTY Tall, ugly, awkward n_!! Look at KD :lol: :lol: :rofl:

SHAWN BRADLEY. Mogs look straight GOOFY

:lol:

I’m 5’11”

Back
Top Bottom