Short Trip To Denver For Work Conference Late October, Looking For Recommendations

I'll be visiting Denver for the first time for a work conference next week arriving evening of 10/30 and leaving afternoon of 11/2. Will be staying at a hotel near the Colorado Convention Center. As I'll be at the conference until late afternoons on 10/31 and 11/1 I'm looking for good happy hours, dinner spots and places to grab drinks whether it be a brewery, cocktail lounge, cool bar, etc.

Any and all recommendations are welcome. Would also appreciate any good spots to hit on Halloween as a co-worker and I may go out that night. Bars, clubs, lounges are all possibilities. Thanks in advance!

giphy.gif

There TONS of breweries in Denver.
Source Hotel has a rooftop spot called the Woods in Rino.
Odell Brewing Company also in Rino.
Denver Beer Co on Platte St
Woods Boss Brewing in Five Points
New Belgium Brewing in Rino
Great Divide in Rino
Blue Moon in Rino

Best happy hours:
Working Class
Los Chingoes
Postino
Linger
Lola
Root Down

Halloween:
I would head to Lodo and follow the crowds. My two favorite bars are Mile High and Larimer Beer Hall which are located in that area.

Just take Uber’s to LoDo and Rino. Where you are staying not much is going on. 16th Mall is awful but you can use the free mall shuttle to get closer to LoDo but it would involve walking.

I hope that helps. Any further questions, let me know.

Last edited:
So it’s okay to make a new thread on a repeated subject after how many hours or is it days

There TONS of breweries in Denver.
Source Hotel has a rooftop spot called the Woods in Rino.
Odell Brewing Company also in Rino.
Denver Beer Co on Platte St
Woods Boss Brewing in Five Points
New Belgium Brewing in Rino
Great Divide in Rino
Blue Moon in Rino

Best happy hours:
Working Class
Los Chingoes
Postino
Linger
Lola
Root Down

Halloween:
I would head to Lodo and follow the crowds. My two favorite bars are Mile High and Larimer Beer Hall which are located in that area.

Just take Uber’s to LoDo and Rino. Where you are staying not much is going on. 16th Mall is awful but you can use the free mall shuttle to get closer to LoDo but it would involve walking.

I hope that helps. Any further questions, let me know.

Form another Denver guy, this is ALL accurate. Lots of bars along 15th St. as well, only a block from Convention Center. New rooftop bar https://www.54thirty.com. Don't worry, it's still plenty warm to get out on a patio.

Back
Top Bottom