SHORT women appreciation post..

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I love short women, thats because im only like 5''6-5'7
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've seen some extremely bad females under 5 foot so yes APPRECIATED...especially if she got a body. But anything under 5'4 is ideal for me

i think short girls have too much to prove...they're always aggressively trying to show me that they arent pushovers

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i think short girls have too much to prove...they're always aggressively trying to show me that they arent pushovers

its from all the brothers and male cousins thinkin they can push you around...

I've had em all tall or small, My wife is 4'11 and Im 6'2, I have always had a thing for shorter women cause they are soo much fun...
pimp.gif

My daughter is 5 and gainin quick on my wife in height...

if she's cute, she's cute but any chick over 14 and under 5 feet gets the
indifferent.gif
from me. girls around 5'6" always look the best imo.. they seemto carry themselves a little bit better especially as teenagers. little 5'0" chicks usually look someone just grabbed their head and squashed themdown a foot.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

if she's cute, she's cute but any chick over 14 and under 5 feet gets the
indifferent.gif
from me. girls around 5'6" always look the best imo.. they seem to carry themselves a little bit better especially as teenagers. little 5'0" chicks usually look someone just grabbed their head and squashed them down a foot.

we talking about women here dude.

I had a Dominican girl that was 4'10-11'', it was cool until the winter when she had her snorkel on and looked like a little girl. I'm5'11'' and with her next to me, I always felt weird when she was all bundled up.

Back
Top Bottom