SHORT women appreciation post..

5'0-5'5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

if she's cute, she's cute but any chick over 14 and under 5 feet gets the
indifferent.gif
from me. girls around 5'6" always look the best imo.. they seem to carry themselves a little bit better especially as teenagers. little 5'0" chicks usually look someone just grabbed their head and squashed them down a foot.

we talking about women here dude.
re-read my sentence. i said any chick over 14 year old and under 5 feet isn't a good look, meaning there's no reason for any woman to bepast puberty and under 5'0"

indifferent.gif
from me. girls around 5'6" always look the best imo.. they seem to carry themselves a little bit better especially as teenagers. little 5'0" chicks usually look someone just grabbed their head and squashed them down a foot.

re-read my sentence. i said any chick over 14 year old and under 5 feet isn't a good look, meaning there's no reason for any woman to be past puberty and under 5'0"

roll.gif
as if it is their choice to be that short.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

indifferent.gif

re-read my sentence. i said any chick over 14 year old and under 5 feet isn't a good look, meaning there's no reason for any woman to be past puberty and under 5'0"

roll.gif
as if it is their choice to be that short.
Right? That just sounds retarted.

smashed this chick who was about 5'1 and I swear, short chicks got the tightest ***** ever

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

5'4 is the best height for a chick. Easier to eat them out..and easier for them to dome me up
devil.gif

my man didnt care about mods or anything when he said that
laugh.gif

posting to add some pics later on, 5 pages and 1 pic, that ratio doesn't work.

my girl now is 5'8" but I'll forever love short girls, my best female friends(who I would be talking to if I was single) are all 5'4 and under

Originally Posted by magneto621

5'0 or under is nasty..****** status..look at snooki on jersey shore short girl wit long hair, jwow called her a leprechaun
laugh.gif

5'5 is ideal height i prefer for a girl..im 6'0

this
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom