SHORT women appreciation post..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by HyphySole

smashed this chick who was about 5'1 and I swear, short chicks got the tightest ***** ever
smh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aight first off.. I DON'T do pics of "real" women I know.. the world is too small to let one of you detective lames throw salt in MYdemonstration.. so thanks for droppin those gems Hazel. WHO KNEW SALMA WAS 5 FEET EVEN!?!?

Secondly, shouts to mouse/hazel and all the other gorgeous women with regular (and sometimes AMAZING
devil.gif
) proportions. Ain't nobody talking bout themVerne Troyer looking broads man. I'm just talking bout your atypical bite sized cutie. I've hit everything from 4'9'' to 6'2''and I gotta say`the shorter chicks have been the most flexible, the wettest, and the most "wit it" out of all of em
grin.gif
. So if ya'll swearya'll are so turned off by one of em, maybe you should turn one on first and see what she can do. You might change your tune.. real talk. They break soeasily
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Aight first off.. I DON'T do pics of "real" women I know.. the world is too small to let one of you detective lames throw salt in MY demonstration.. so thanks for droppin those gems Hazel. WHO KNEW SALMA WAS 5 FEET EVEN!?!?

Secondly, shouts to mouse/hazel and all the other gorgeous women with regular (and sometimes AMAZING
devil.gif
) proportions. Ain't nobody talking bout them Verne Troyer looking broads man. I'm just talking bout your atypical bite sized cutie. I've hit everything from 4'9'' to 6'2'' and I gotta say`the shorter chicks have been the most flexible, the wettest, and the most "wit it" out of all of em
grin.gif
. So if ya'll swear ya'll are so turned off by one of em, maybe you should turn one on first and see what she can do. You might change your tune.. real talk. They break so easily
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

There goes Rilla tryin to defend himself again, you like ****** pr0n fam its ok.

definitely appreciated! i'm 6'2'' and hate tall chicks, only like em short
pimp.gif

Hayden Panettiere is 5' 1.
Kristen Bell is 5' 1.
Christina Ricci is 5' 1.
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are 5' 3.
Eva Longoria-Parker is 5'2.
Paula Abdul is 5' 2.
Christina Milian is 5' 2.
Nicole Richie is 5' 1.

Completely agree. Short girls are the cutest, absolutely love me a cute short chick.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

y'all dudes must be 5'5" or something, cause i can't get down with the short chicks.

sex is awkward (i won't turn it down tho), walking around with them is awkward, it's just a bad fit overall.

i'm 6'4" btw

Back
Top Bottom