shorty hit me up on facebook

*in before the typical "you don't know me in real life/You've never met me in real life" response from this troll*

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

*in before the typical "you don't know me in real life/You've never met me in real life" response from this troll*

Nah no need.but I find it cute u come in all my threads and say the same thing.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I don't think I've ever posted in one of your troll er I mean threads before?  Thanks, though?  What a creep

eff it bruh, you only live once

Spoiler [+]
smash with the lights off

Originally Posted by seniosoul

How+About+No.jpg

I don't think I've ever posted in one of your troll er I mean threads before?  Thanks, though?  What a creep
if anyone is a creep its you,hawking me like 

if anyone is a creep its you,hawking me like 
Cmon bro, that was just whack.  Lets see this thread and the responses about you being a troll and never posting screenshots of these said "stories" (go ahead and post some up, makes no difference in your trolldom), I believe you have me confused with him....who also said the same, but true, statement
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...sked-to-come-over?page=4

thekryptonite wrote:
tim teufel wrote:
thekryptonite wrote:
Such a troll, whenever anyone calls you out all you say is 'Do I know you? I am one of the realest on here..' I'm almost certain that every thread you start is a ducktail.

Who has called me out tho? The tru trolls are the ones like u that say u are almost certain everything I type is a ducktail which is cool but u base this off what? Past postings on nt? U know me in person? U know how ******ed that sounds lulz but back to the topic tho think ima just copy n paste her messages she sends me and send it to him.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

why do you guys think hes trolling? lol. Is it really that hard to believe?

u know how it is, in his mind he actually thinks he's cool digging up an old thread,like he's gonna get e props that some dude said im a troll. props my dude u are doing it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^^

You seen any of his other threads + the philly5fan scam thread?

i'll never forget it
30t6p3b.gif

post screen shots or this is ducktales too.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^^

You seen any of his other threads + the philly5fan scam thread?

i'll never forget it
30t6p3b.gif

post screen shots or this is ducktales too.

lmao op vanishes whenever you ask for screenshots. We have to endure his troll threads at least once a week

Back
Top Bottom