Shot a music video to help the cause for PTSD - Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

What's good my NT Fams! I usually post up my music video work up here and you guys have helped me develop greatly. Thanks to all of you guys.I just wrapped up a music video project that took over a month to complete, 4 days of filming and over 100 hours of editing. The video is about soldiers returning home from deployment and being reintigrated into the civilian world. Troops are trained to be excellent war fighters, but never trained on how to live life after. Please check out my video, all feedback and critique welcomed...I took a lot of risks with this one! Thanks to all in advance

flossb15 wrote:
video is shot very well ... good job

not feeling the song

indifferent.gif

that's because if you've never been through what a soldier has been through you'd never be able to relate to this type of stuff....
props brotha for this track...Afghanistan changed the S%$# outta me and everyday is a continued journey on really coming home....
funny how they say on avergae it takes 2 years for a soldier to "fully recover" being in a war zone....yet it's every two years we re-deploy....
keep up the work man

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

flossb15 wrote:

not feeling the song

indifferent.gif

that's because if you've never been through what a soldier has been through you'd never be able to relate to this type of stuff....
props brotha for this track...Afghanistan changed the S%$# outta me and everyday is a continued journey on really coming home....
funny how they say on avergae it takes 2 years for a soldier to "fully recover" being in a war zone....yet it's every two years we re-deploy....
keep up the work man

nah the rappers just sucks...

we can relate to the subject matter but lets be serious
laugh.gif
... video is on point tho

Originally Posted by flossb15

not feeling the song

Thanks fam on the compliment
happy.gif
 and I know you just keepin it real
wink.gif

flossb15 wrote:

not feeling the song

indifferent.gif

keep up the work man

DuBsTyLeDj  - First off, I want to thank you for keeping us safe and paying for our freedom.  I knew very little about PTSD and how it related to troops before I shot this video.  I have a new found respect and my hat goes off to you and the rest of our serviceman both active and retired.   Soldier Hard, the artist rapping has it pretty bad.  He has to take a whole coctail of pills (percoset, ones that treat night terrors, anxiety and antidepressents, etc.)  He's only been out for a little over a year.

Curious, can you tell me which parts stood out to you the most in the video?  Would love to hear this coming from an actual vet.  Thanks again!
happy.gif

the way you incorporated all the servicemen and women....i mean it might be the best skill wise but the message was there and i respect that....

the way you incorporated all the servicemen and women....i mean it might be the best skill wise but the message was there and i respect that....

Thanks bro...I appreciate you getting back to me with that.  
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom