pimp.gif

4. Not Tonight 3:39
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5. The One (feat. The New Royales) 3:37   (Skipable but for a single not so bad)
6. In The Mind Of Madness (skit) 1:23   (Should have left all skits out)
7. ****oo 4:30  (The beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  they should have made different song but still a decent song)
8. The Phone Call (skit) 0:58  (Should have left all skits out)
9. Onslaught 2 (feat. Fatman Scoop) 4:27
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10. The Phone Call 2 (skit) 0:56  (Should have left all skits out)
11. Salute (feat. Pharoahe Monch) 4:31 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

12. Pray (it’s A Shame) 3:53
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

13. Cut You Loose 4:43 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

14. Rain Drops (feat. Novel) 5:00
15. Killaz (feat. Melanie Rutherford & C. Brown) 4:09

If... They cut the skits (which isn't a big problem), made a different song with ****oo.. And replaced Rain Drops & Killaz (which is not even a bad song except for Killaz)  with Move On

and pick 2 of  Fight Klub (which was a bonus track), Wack MCs, Onslaught 1 or Woodstock..

And we'd have a classic.. Instead of   7-8/10

I bought this album and only gave it one listen. I only play Sound Off on the regular. And how the hell do you put Pharoahe Monch on an album and have him sing a HOOK? What thee !#!!! I'll listen to it later this week...

Joel Ortiz and Royce really did themselves a disservice by linking with those other two cats.

Not that Royce's career was going anywhere, but Joel just put his in a coffin by associating with this has been click.

Joe Buddens is a joke and Crooked "slaGterhouse" I is a clown.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Talk about an UNDERwhelming album...

thats what happens when u record *#!! just for the sake of putting out an album...

plus their styles arent really cohesive...

also they should never rap doubletime again...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

thats what happens when u record *#!! just for the sake of putting out an album...

plus their styles arent really cohesive...

also they should never rap doubletime again...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

slaughterhouse is 
pimp.gif
  this whole album is flames..  good thread OP

I was sooo disappointed with this album. I'm a huge fan of all of them (not as much Joey) but the album left a lot more to be desired.

Originally Posted by zube42

I was sooo disappointed with this album. I'm a huge fan of all of them (not as much Joey) but the album left a lot more to be desired.
how u like joe the LEAST?!

For real I have heard good crooked versus but boot him off the album and it got a lot better

Yeah I really wanted so much more from this album. It definitely has some great tracks but as a whole it was very much a let down and an album I hardly revisit.

I listened to this piece of crap like once...Joey was by farr the worst on the album

Only dude I really like out of slaughterhouse is Joell anyway. Royce is cool too.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I listened to this piece of crap like once...Joey was by farr the worst on the album

Only dude I really like out of slaughterhouse is Joell anyway. Royce is cool too.
joe still got the best solo career...

Because he annoys me. I've been listening to Crooked and Royce for forever so I'm more biased towards them, and I personally just prefer to listen to Joell over Joey. I'm not knocking Joe's skills at all I'm just not as in to him.
And Royce's career>Joe's.
Death is Certain is better than any album Joe has dropped.

4 UNDERacheivers...

This is what happens when you put 4 guys of the SAME UNDERacheiving ways in a rap group...

An album full of mediocrity...

These cats have CONSISTANTLY failed throughout their careers on a commercial level, it was ONLY right for them to get togeather and continiue to UNDERwhelm...

This is a continutation of the 4 Horseman (Canibus, Killa Priest, Kurupt & Ras Kass) another group of 4 UNDERacheivers...

This is a continutation of the 4 Horseman (Canibus, Killa Priest, Kurupt & Ras Kass) another group of 4 UNDERacheivers...

Heavy Mental & Soul on Ice are good albums.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Heavy Mental & Soul on Ice are good albums.
All 4 of them have dropped great albums. Canibus had Rip the Jacker and Kurupt had Tha Streetz iz a Mutha and Space Boogie too.

agree with musicalexcellence's point. their styles just didn't mesh together. i enjoyed the album for what it was.. pretty much a "this is what i'm capable of" album for each of them. and it was still > fabolous's last album.

No replay value. Joey was super weak on this having the last verse on most songs and falling short.

A couple good joints but that's it. This album didn't make me look forward to anything from them as a group again. They should've really dropped a group mixtape so I would've known what I would be getting.

Reading the OP had me going to my torrent thing to download this album
eek.gif

then I scroll down and read:

No replay value. Joey was super weak on this having the last verse on most songs and falling short.

A couple good joints but that's it. This album didn't make me look forward to anything from them as a group again.
This is what happens when you put 4 guys of the SAME UNDERacheiving ways in a rap group...

An album full of mediocrity...

Umm...

*cancels download*

alien.gif

First of all im a joe budden fan to the up most,boy goes in lyrically,the other three are straight also,but i had a big let down when listneing to this album for the first and only time,what was up with there beat/and production choices,sheeeeeeeeeeeese,you would think with all the talent they have that wouldve chose better beats and concept songs,every beat except 3 of them sounded way outdated,nothing i can beat my trunk,i can bang joe and crooked i solo,s in the trunk cause they choose good beats when there working on there solo stuff,no matter if they are beat jacking or getting original production,but i was hyped for this relaase and it wasnt about nothin,literally,words to the wise,production can make or break a person album in my eyes,its way more important than lyrics in my opinion,listen to anything from jay-z,pac,biggie,outkast,ugk,eminem,jadakiss,raekwon,ghostface,game,nas,camron,jim jones,scarface,dr.dre,50 cent,yes they might have a couple of weak beats on the album,but they will have way more better beats on there album that will outway the weak beats,the four of these guys shouldve made a classic album that couldve sold more than it did cause the hype was there,all the chips was there and that was just from there lryical talents,but it seems they werent blessed in knowing how to choose the right beats at all,words to slaugterhouse,its more to being a good artist than just being super lyrical,please dont drop the ball with mr.slim shady,yall still have hype around yall,im still a fan,just step it up with the beats with eminem this time around,ill always be a joe buddens fan though,that boy chooses the right beats and goes in all the time.

I am by saying no means it is a classic.. I am saying it should have been off expectations... I think a majority of the songs are good and the first 4 are great the rest of the album goes down hill from there. I am saying if you made a different song on ****oo, and then change up the last 4 songs with songs they did in the past it could have been.

Originally Posted by pjhoody

agree with musicalexcellence's point. their styles just didn't mesh together. i enjoyed the album for what it was.. pretty much a "this is what i'm capable of" album for each of them. and it was still > fabolous's last album.
I have to agree as well. Maybe a song or two collabin on but a whole album just didn't cut it. I was mad amped thinkin this album was gon bring back the importance of lyricism in rap but it fell short of that.  For what it is, it was a good album, strike the album title and apply the term "mixtape" instead and many would consider it a classic.  Other than that, nope.

I didn't like the structure how Joey was always last and Crooked just......he's just, I can't really call it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom