Should I ask my good friend out?

So I know it's Wed night but here's the story, I got this good friend of mine known her for like 4+ years. I asked her out when I first met her but it didn't work out.  Recently, I started catching feelings and I want to ask her out, we hooked up a couple times before and last time I called her, she was chilling in my room with her friend and when I called, she had a special ringtone just for me.  Is this a sign? NT HELP.

So I know it's Wed night but here's the story, I got this good friend of mine known her for like 4+ years. I asked her out when I first met her but it didn't work out.  Recently, I started catching feelings and I want to ask her out, we hooked up a couple times before and last time I called her, she was chilling in my room with her friend and when I called, she had a special ringtone just for me.  Is this a sign? NT HELP.

Majority of relationships I know of that started off as close friendships, don't end well. From my own experience, it didn't work at all. At first you're sprung because you're like 
pimp.gif
I'm dating my good friend, but then at the end you're like
30t6p3b.gif
we should have stayed friends.

And no offense, but making a big deal out of the ringtone thing is kinda childish. It's like one of those situations when a young boy sees a girl smile at him and is like "yo I think that girl likes me because she smiled at me"
laugh.gif
But hey, I might be wrong

Overall, I say no, don't do it because you can risk losing a very close female friend. There are millions of girls in the United States that you can meet and catch feelings for her but there are very few women that you can meet and consider a friend for life.

Majority of relationships I know of that started off as close friendships, don't end well. From my own experience, it didn't work at all. At first you're sprung because you're like 
pimp.gif
I'm dating my good friend, but then at the end you're like
30t6p3b.gif
we should have stayed friends.

And no offense, but making a big deal out of the ringtone thing is kinda childish. It's like one of those situations when a young boy sees a girl smile at him and is like "yo I think that girl likes me because she smiled at me"
laugh.gif

Overall, I say no, don't do it because you can risk losing a very close female friend. There are millions of girls in the United States that you can meet and catch feelings for her but there are very few women that you can meet and consider a friend for life.

if she keepin it casual, u keep it casual.
test it buy mackin on some hoochie when ur with her, if she start actin jelly, it may be time to make ur move, if not, she just want the casual goods hopin u dont catch feelins (which u clearly have)

if she keepin it casual, u keep it casual.
test it buy mackin on some hoochie when ur with her, if she start actin jelly, it may be time to make ur move, if not, she just want the casual goods hopin u dont catch feelins (which u clearly have)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
LOLOL I thought this too. But I recently told her that my favorite show was "The Office" and soon after that, her ringtone for me was the office beginning soundtack

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
LOLOL I thought this too. But I recently told her that my favorite show was "The Office" and soon after that, her ringtone for me was the office beginning soundtack

OKAY COOL you guys are awesome advice. Youre like that homie that keeps it reals even though youre drunk nah mean LOL idk

OKAY COOL you guys are awesome advice. Youre like that homie that keeps it reals even though youre drunk nah mean LOL idk

Back
Top Bottom