Should I bring the nice flatscreen TV up to my room, and leave the big back downstairs???

I bought an HD TV and put downstairs in the main family room of my house, and I took the crappy 27" TV upstairs to my room. Whenever I want to play my PS3though I use the HD tv, but while I play my mother would come in like " I want to watch a show, change the channel" no matter if I'm in themiddle of the game or not. Seeing as I bought the TV should I bring it upstairs to my room?? I sorta don't think it would be a good look, me having a nice!$$ HD tv in my room, while they watching a small 27" downstairs. What would you do NT?

I bought my 32" HDtv and took that joint straight to my room.

It was intended for my use only so nobody tripped

And i thought u said u had no need for an HDTV, i see u couldnt resist

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I bought an HD TV and put downstairs in the main family room of my house, and I took the crappy 27" TV upstairs to my room. Whenever I want to play my PS3 though I use the HD tv, but while I play my mother would come in like " I want to watch a show, change the channel" no matter if I'm in the middle of the game or not. Seeing as I bought the TV should I bring it upstairs to my room?? I sorta don't think it would be a good look, me having a nice !$$ HD tv in my room, while they watching a small 27" downstairs. What would you do NT?
stand up and fight the man tell em to get their own boob tube

It's yours, take it upstairs. A 27" tv is nicer than what a lot of families have, so yall still blessed.

I'm going to replace my stolen DLP and move upstairs to bedroom.

did you initially buy it for your family? or for yourself?

because if it was a gift for the whole household, and not for yourself only, it would kinda look selfish on your part.
How u gon take the family tv in your room.

think about if your bro (if you have one) or any other family member brought a spankin new tv home for everyone to watch then one day he jus said nah ive gottatake it for myself....

I definitely understand where your coming from though. but think about it from the other side.

definitely leave it downstairs for the fam. That would b messed up if you took it up for yourself. What if your mom bought it an then took it to her room causeyou wanted to play games on it too much?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

definitely leave it downstairs for the fam. That would b messed up if you took it up for yourself. What if your mom bought it an then took it to her room cause you wanted to play games on it too much?
or
gescobe wrote:
move out.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

did you initially buy it for your family? or for yourself?

because if it was a gift for the whole household, and not for yourself only, it would kinda look selfish on your part.
How u gon take the family tv in your room.

think about if your bro (if you have one) or any other family member brought a spankin new tv home for everyone to watch then one day he jus said nah ive gotta take it for myself....

I definitely understand where your coming from though. but think about it from the other side.
Man I guess I see where you're coming from...
tired.gif

gescobe wrote:
move out.

Not a chance. I don't pay rent or car insurance. I'm good. (for now)

when i lived at home, i bought an hdtv for my room only because A) i never watched tv anywhere else and B) nobody would really appreciate the difference in HDanyway.

as for the OP, does your mom has set times she watches tv, like certain shows? if so, just dont play the ps3 close to those times. if she just randomly wantsto watch tv immediately, she doesnt deserve your hdtv, because she seems pretty bossy.

but if you can afford an hdtv and a ps3, why dont you just buy another smaller one for your room and put the ps3 up there, thats if you watch a lot of tv inthe family room too.

shoulda brought it up to your room as soon as you got it. Now if you take it away it kinda looks bad an may make your fam feel a little hurt.

Back
Top Bottom