Should i BUY?????? 2003 350z

Los angeles. Dude started acting funny when I asked about the history and letting a mechanic check it out like that's unordinary.

You should never buy a salvaged car.  If the car were in flood, the electircal system could never be fully repaired.  Also, if there was some sort of frame damage, that causes concern for the integrity of the car as a whole.  That weakness can be exploited if you're in accident.  Basically, no amount of savings is worth your jeopardizing your safety or the safety of others you're driving...

dont ask NT, they will just hate on you for not having a nice car themselves, Most of the people here a kiddies anyway.

If it were any other color and in stock form I would buy it but I wouldn't offer more than 8k for it.

ok, look niketalk I'm not looking to resale or even give it up i simply want something fast and rigid. if the frame is banged out im good. The engine has 52,000 miles and is modded in no way.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

ok, look niketalk I'm not looking to resale or even give it up i simply want something fast and rigid. if the frame is banged out im good. The engine has 52,000 miles and is modded in no way.

indifferent.gif

then buy.....

What will really drive you away from buying the car the?

why are you even asking NT then......

Go for it, then make a thread about how much it sucked
laugh.gif

No but freal, no go. You want to start on the car from scratch or completely stock, it's no fun when someone's two cents was already on it, it's almost like you are stuck with what they did on the car first.

it's a forum that's why I'm asking...... Nah but like i said after my mechanic looks at it if he says the frame is chopped or its crooked im not fooling with it.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

indifferent.gif

then buy.....

What will really drive you away from buying the car the?

why are you even asking NT then......
Thank you
Dude you asked a question, and NT is giving some good advices and you are getting sour
grin.gif

SMH

Eh, I say buy it. I've got a friend who bought a salvaged Golf for $5k and it has been absolutely flawless for him. Not to say you'll have the same luck, but why not. You can surely sell the car again to another fool.

you're buyin a refurbished car that's salvaged...

its okay to buy certain refurbished like an Xbox or an Ipod but a car?

how about getting something a little more reliable with your 9 geez?

Widebody Z?

Eh it looks like crap right now.

With the right rims (a few g's) and a bit of work, it could be one hell of a looker.

If you arent willing to invest, then just try to grab a stock Z.

I'd say no just because of the title thing
you nor most people saying this know what the history of the car is, just throwing in the white flag cuz you dont know any better.

indifferent.gif

your insurance is gonna be high because of the salvage title plus i wouldnt even buy that car for $100 bucks IMO

Back
Top Bottom