Should i BUY?????? 2003 350z

0738fi5_27.jpeg
   52,354 MILES. salvaged title. 2003350Z $9,000

I would paint it black. The guy said it has no frame damge but i will still have a mechanic look at it.

i wouldnt. looks like it has nice upgrades, but i just bought one literally 3 weeks ago, for 9k and it has a clean title and looks brand new.

it was automatic
and had 130k miles..yeah..lots of miles.
leather interior and all that other good stuff too.

So why is everyone saying no? Of course if the frame is damaged in any type of way I'm not interested. I test drove it and it ran pretty well and the alignment didn't seem off. I HATE THE PAINT SCHEME THO!

why would it be salvaged if there is no frame damage or something else but just as bad? a simple passeger side door dent will just get fixed and it will still have a clean title...

Ehh.. I really wouldn't consider buying a modded car. And buying a car with a salvaged title is out of the question.

Even if they claim there was only "minimal damage", it was"just a fender bender", or it was "professionally repaired," Even if all those claims are true, a salvaged title would just make it harder to sell it down the road if you ever had to.

as long as it doesnt have any more damage and your painting it and dont plan to sell it yet

Back
Top Bottom