Should I cop Ninja Assasin???

Joined Nov 20, 2003
It was awesome. If you're into Ninja movies, definitely buy it. I need to get it on Blu-ray...

Joined Mar 25, 2009
THAT MOVIE IS CRAZY !!! bluray or dont bother..that movie is toooo real for anything less then 1080p

Joined Feb 23, 2006
seriously? man.. i must be the only one that thinks this isnt even worth a rental. movie sucked.

Joined Mar 8, 2010
Originally Posted by jeyel

seriously? man.. i must be the only one that thinks this isnt even worth a rental. movie sucked.
I fell asleep 3 different times trying to watch it. Rent it. Even the old Ninja Turtles movies had better action.

Joined Jan 2, 2007
Originally Posted by MrONegative

I fell asleep 3 different times trying to watch it. Rent it. Even the old Ninja Turtles movies had better action.
i love Ninja Turtles but

Joined Apr 14, 2004
Originally Posted by MrONegative

i know you're trying to prove a point but..really? ninja turtles had better action?

btw, i wouldn't buy it. movie is only worth one watch

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now