Should I cop Ninja Assasin???

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Never seen it.
grin.gif

It was awesome. If you're into Ninja movies, definitely buy it. I need to get it on Blu-ray...

I watched it last week because a buddy of mine had it. It was okay, but I'm glad I didn't cop it on Blu-Ray though.

THAT MOVIE IS CRAZY !!! bluray or dont bother..that movie is toooo real for anything less then 1080p

seriously? man.. i must be the only one that thinks this isnt even worth a rental. movie sucked.

Originally Posted by jeyel

seriously? man.. i must be the only one that thinks this isnt even worth a rental. movie sucked.

I fell asleep 3 different times trying to watch it. Rent it. Even the old Ninja Turtles movies had better action.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I fell asleep 3 different times trying to watch it. Rent it. Even the old Ninja Turtles movies had better action.
i love Ninja Turtles but
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

i know you're trying to prove a point but..really? ninja turtles had better action?

btw, i wouldn't buy it. movie is only worth one watch

Back
Top Bottom