Should I get revenge...Yay or nay??? (UPDATE PG 3)

Cliffs:

*Have problem roommate
*Live in a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 other people
*One is great (lived with her for 2 years), the other (new, who moved in just under a year ago) is some weird nightmare
*Situations include ;
Rude emails
Shizoid accusatory letters
Weird anti-social behavior when upset (hiding from us in her room for a week at her time with food in there)
Left the door to our apartment wide open at 2am a couple of times, drinks wine EVERY day
Play stereo at 3, 4 or 5am...leaves stereo on throughout night & bedroom door partially OPEN
Cruises the net for guys to bring back to room for smashing
Got attacked in our flat at night by a stranger she brought home
House got robbed few months back (not sure if shes connected but signs suggest she may be, by one of her 'strangers')
Bangs her door loudly at night
Uses as much gas and electric as possible meaning a bill 3 times the norm, turn everything on even when not using it (if shes in the lounge shell have her stereo and tv on in her bedroom whilst using her laptop with the lounge TV on).
Never changes her ways despite constant complaints from us both, crys for forgiveness and then doesnt give a damn next time

Cant believe I'm asking this but....

Question: I have her the password to her hotmail (and sop basically everything else). She moves out in 2 weeks.  I'm thinking of deleting everything as revenge once she's gone for the inconvenience the past year we've had.....YES OR NO?

OP - I wouldnt do such a thing, thats just me. If anything you should be glad that she is soon leaving.

you should just post her facebook page/myspace/twitter & her nudes.

sounds a lot better than going through & deleting her email inbox..

If it'd make you feel better then yes.. or you can just use her email address and sign up for tons of pr0n sites so her inbox gets flooded everyday..

no. just be happy shes about to leave.
if you do something, you'll continue to have to deal with her.
when she leaves, shes gone forever.

think of it like in the movie of bronx tale, some guy owed sonny like 45 bucks or something and said "that guy is out of your life forever for owing you 45 bucks, he is never going to bother you ever again" the quote is off, but you get the idea.

You have her PW and the best you can come up with is delete her email.

I'd go crazy on her email and run a muck and ruin EVERYTHING!!!!

Deleting is lame. Spread rumours about her from herself using her various accounts, AIM, FB, MS, etc... then change the languages of everything so it makes it harder for her to change it back. Make sure to change it to like chinese or something not based on latin.

Or, just send out a mass PARTY AT MY HOUSE email, facebook msg, etc and wait for lulz.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

You have her PW and the best you can come up with is delete her email.

I'd go crazy on her email and run a muck and ruin EVERYTHING!!!!

Wanna be discreet though
Wasnt thinking of deleting her emails...I meant her entire account, Facebook too
She knows I hate her so I have to be careful....thats why I'm waiting till shes gone so I dont laugh in her face or give the game away

Cant post pics or links (she aint nothing special), plus you beasts will contact her and my dastardly plan will be foiled
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

revenge isnt justice

Why not? It is in the movies

Dont do it. Karma is a %!%@+. Plus maybe she has mental probems, you dont need to do something on purpose to hurt her, she's out of your life anyway in 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Dont do it. Karma is a %!%@+. Plus maybe she has mental probems, you dont need to do something on purpose to hurt her, she's out of your life anyway in 2 weeks.

WORD!

Pics of you and the two other girls.

But, no. Cause she's crazy, so she just might come back and kill you.

So what are you saying, i should just let everything slide because of karma etc???
Sounds kinda boring to me, especially as I've been sitting on her password for months...

you know shes weird and has anti social behavior tendencies yet want to egg her on into doing something crazy?

I say go for it since you came here to ask us.

RIP though.

roll.gif

cuss out people on fb chat
claim that she's pregnant on various social networking sites (while tagging the strangers that she brings home)
change her password so she cant fix the errors.
wait for the lulz.

Back
Top Bottom