Should I get the Galaxy S 3 or wait for the Iphone5?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

galaxy phones, nexus phones and high end HTC phones > Iphones

User experience thoughSo Apple Iphones are better than Android phones.

Neither phone is out yet correct?  How are we supposed to judge two phones without using them?

Whichever comes out first. Unless the iphone 5 is released first and it's underwhelming. We have a pretty solid idea what the S3 is going to be.
That's what I'm going to do.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Get the galaxy note.

sick.gif
 Tablet/Phone

If you just need something for everyday browsing, call and text and social medias, gett the iPhone...why would anyone want anything else, everything is so user friendly, if you are a tech junkie, you'll probably enjoy the android OS, since I believe it gives you more freedom as to what you can download and customize I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I doubt there will be an iPhone until later this year. I would buy a 4S now and when a new one drops just pay the difference. They have solid resale value

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If you just need something for everyday browsing, call and text and social medias, gett the iPhone...why would anyone want anything else, everything is so user friendly, if you are a tech junkie, you'll probably enjoy the android OS, since I believe it gives you more freedom as to what you can download and customize I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong...

This, I got tired of keeping up with the latest roms and crap on the android and those damn force close windows
mad.gif

I got an iphone now, even though its 3x slower than my previous android I have not encountered any problems.

I do miss google maps/navi though

Originally Posted by chriscendo

android > iphone

they need to start back making phones with buttons

choych.. Android on the HD2 is the best experience to date...Atleast with gingerbread ...Sadly, I think buttons are a thing of the past with ice cream sandwich ...

Have you used the two OS's before?  The Galaxy phones have those amazing, big screens.  Great if you play a lot of games, web browsing, watching movies, e-reading.  Iphones are good if you just want something simple and they have better apps available.  If Android provided something similar to itunes where it syncs your music and backs up your whole phone by just connecting it to your computer then I would never go back to Apple phones.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by chriscendo

android > iphone

they need to start back making phones with buttons

choych.. Android on the HD2 is the best experience to date...Atleast with gingerbread ...Sadly, I think buttons are a thing of the past with ice cream sandwich ...
The HD2 is the Sega Dreamcast of mobile devices. One of the best Android devices to date and it shipped with Windows Mobile 6.5.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Have you used the two OS's before?  The Galaxy phones have those amazing, big screens.  Great if you play a lot of games, web browsing, watching movies, e-reading.  Iphones are good if you just want something simple and they have better apps available.  If Android provided something similar to itunes where it syncs your music and backs up your whole phone by just connecting it to your computer then I would never go back to Apple phones.
Google Music. Thank me later.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't know if I can give up my Google Navigation.  I'm always driving to new places and it's the most convenient thing ever.  If I switch back to apple I know i'd have to buy one of those expensive navi apps 
sick.gif
Swagu, thanks.  I've been meaning to check that out.

After I upgrade to an iPhone in Oct I will never go back to any android, Currently using a galaxy s.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

This, I got tired of keeping up with the latest roms and crap on the android and those damn force close windows
mad.gif

I got an iphone now, even though its 3x slower than my previous android I have not encountered any problems.

roms? did you root it?... i never rooted my phone kept it all stock and worked perfect (GS2) .. but its all on the person... i cant stand the iphone, used it for a while and i just dont like it.... stupid one button, camera sucks, screen too small, weighs too much for its size...

360 vs PS3
jordan vs kobe
coke vs pepsi

Back
Top Bottom