Should I go see Hot Tub Time Machine or She's Out Of My League?

Joined Apr 14, 2004
shes out of my league, movie was surprisingly hilarious. hot tub time machine looks dumb as hell

Joined Mar 20, 2008
I liked both. She's out of my league has a better story, but I thought Hot tub time machine was funnier.

Joined Oct 3, 2006
Both are good (and, coincidentally, written by the same guys). But SHE'S OUT OF MY LEAGUE is the best movie of the year so far.

Joined Jan 26, 2007
Ive seen both. Hot Tub Time Machine > Shes Out of My League.

Shes Out of My League is funny in a few spots, but Hot Tub Time Machine is funnier throughout most of the movie. Like someone said, Shes Out of My League is kinda predictable.

Joined Dec 26, 2007
She's out of my league is predictable. But the jokes were unpredictable and had me going.

Joined Apr 16, 2006
She's out of my league, not anywhere close to the hangover but shorty and her friend could get the business.

Joined Oct 9, 2005
I've seen both. They were both good movies, and even though HOT TUB TIME MACHINE sounds lame, it was the funnier one out of the two. Go watch it if you had to watch one

Joined Oct 16, 2007
I would go watch Shes out of my league. I came into it not expecting TOO much and I enjoyed it. The story may have been predictable, BUT it was still enjoyable. You'll get a nice lesson out of it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now