Should I go see Hot Tub Time Machine or She's Out Of My League?

Originally Posted by Club29

She's Out of My League had one or two decent laughs at best.
Agreed. Most of the jokes were 
grin.gif
 and the main character was annoying- the way he talked and squinted his eyes. The story was predictable and dumb from start to finish. 

Saw She Out of My League - had a few laughs but deff a chick flick. Just my .02

Unfortunately ended up seeing She's Out Of My League cuz the theater that was suppose to have Hot Tub time Machine didn't have it. Couldn't go to the next nearest spot cuz the Regal was packed.

It was okay. Had a few laughs. The gay part which led to the even gayer part was mad gay. Fat guy's awkwardness was just weird the whole movie and not funny enough. The supporting cast(dude's friends weren't that good either. The negative friend should've been played by Stifler).

Was the chick Kate Bosworth? She was the best thing about the film. ##%% was mad predictable as expected but in the end I don't think it was worth the 104 minutes of my life. Ended up drinking those thoughts away tho.

Hot Tub Time Machine link
nerd.gif
???

Originally Posted by icysoles718

She's out of my league, not anywhere close to the hangover but shorty and her friend could get the business.

post pic of said friend.. i didnt see the movie.

Just saw both... Out of my league > Hot tub (not by much though, but at least it had a shred of a plot/character development)

Don't get me wrong though fam... Darryl kills it
darryl-philbin.jpg

didnt see shes out of my league but saw hot tub time machine and it was pretty funny. its the hangover with a time machine

Hot tub time machine was funny as hell!
The black guy(can't think of his name) was the funnier tho
2b3za1.jpg

Originally Posted by brooklynhustla

didnt see shes out of my league but saw hot tub time machine and it was pretty funny. its the hangover back to the future with a time machine
fixed

Hot Tub Time Machine was random as +*!+ but hilarious. I loved Lou and that bellboy's arm situation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom