Should I go see Hot Tub Time Machine or She's Out Of My League?

hot_tub_time_machine_poster.jpg

or

shes_out_of_my_league-poster.jpg

shes out of my league, movie was surprisingly hilarious. hot tub time machine looks dumb as hell

I liked both. She's out of my league has a better story, but I thought Hot tub time machine was funnier.

Both are good (and, coincidentally, written by the same guys). But SHE'S OUT OF MY LEAGUE is the best movie of the year so far.

Ive seen both. Hot Tub Time Machine > Shes Out of My League.

Shes Out of My League is funny in a few spots, but Hot Tub Time Machine is funnier throughout most of the movie. Like someone said, Shes Out of My League is kinda predictable.

She's out of my league is predictable. But the jokes were unpredictable and had me going.

She's out of my league, not anywhere close to the hangover but shorty and her friend could get the business.

I've seen both. They were both good movies, and even though HOT TUB TIME MACHINE sounds lame, it was the funnier one out of the two. Go watch it if you had to watch one
pimp.gif

I would go watch Shes out of my league. I came into it not expecting TOO much and I enjoyed it. The story may have been predictable, BUT it was still enjoyable. You'll get a nice lesson out of it.

Back
Top Bottom