should i hoop in my Air jordan 12's?

sure why not? i luv ballin in 12's. i dont have a detailed review, but the show is comfy and very durable. they are built to take heavy duty wear. i've been ballin in mine for 5 years and they have held up well.

sure why not? i luv ballin in 12's. i dont have a detailed review, but the show is comfy and very durable. they are built to take heavy duty wear. i've been ballin in mine for 5 years and they have held up well.

I balled one time in my OG Taxi's and remember them being really stiff, and rubbing my ankle wrong. Kinda of a tank of a shoe from what I remember

I balled one time in my OG Taxi's and remember them being really stiff, and rubbing my ankle wrong. Kinda of a tank of a shoe from what I remember

Do it. I currently switch between and ball up in my Lebron 7's and my White/Red 12's. They hold up nice on the court
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom