should i hoop in my Air jordan 12's?

Do it. I currently switch between and ball up in my Lebron 7's and my White/Red 12's. They hold up nice on the court
pimp.gif

Do it. I currently switch between and ball up in my Lebron 7's and my White/Red 12's. They hold up nice on the court
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i balled in og's and old retro' 12's

they were great, had some of my best games in 12's

the newer retro's i can not give info on but the old og and retro's were like tanks

you can beat the hell out of them and they keeep going strong.....................................................peace23

the newer retro's i can not give info on but the old og and retro's were like tanks

you can beat the hell out of them and they keeep going strong.....................................................peace23

had these when I was about 9 years old? the OG. balled in them a lot (if you could call running and tackling playing basketball)
basically beat these bad boys but couldn't. These are tanks and are a must for ball!

had these when I was about 9 years old? the OG. balled in them a lot (if you could call running and tackling playing basketball)
basically beat these bad boys but couldn't. These are tanks and are a must for ball!

Back
Top Bottom