should i hoop in my Air jordan 12's?

had these when I was about 9 years old? the OG. balled in them a lot (if you could call running and tackling playing basketball)
basically beat these bad boys but couldn't. These are tanks and are a must for ball!

had these when I was about 9 years old? the OG. balled in them a lot (if you could call running and tackling playing basketball)
basically beat these bad boys but couldn't. These are tanks and are a must for ball!

DO IT!!!

I ball in the XIIs and XIVs and I think the XIIs r way better.
They hold up really well also

DO IT!!!

DO IT!!!

DO IT!!!

I say do it. They are one of the few retros I'll play ball in. Traction is good on indoor courts, at times they feel a little clunky on quick cuts, other than that they're great to hoop in. Very durable as well.

I say do it. They are one of the few retros I'll play ball in. Traction is good on indoor courts, at times they feel a little clunky on quick cuts, other than that they're great to hoop in. Very durable as well.

YES.... AJ XII are one of the best basketball sneakers that you can actually use for basketball EVER.

Personally, they (retros at least) are my favorite performance basketball shoe of all-time. fits my foot perfectly, has excellent ankle support, stability, herringbone traction, and full-length Zoom flanked by a 3/4 carbon fiber sping plate. plus, they last FOREVER.

only downside is that they don't breathe, but I'll favor support over ventilation (Hyperfuse) any day.

YES.... AJ XII are one of the best basketball sneakers that you can actually use for basketball EVER.

Personally, they (retros at least) are my favorite performance basketball shoe of all-time. fits my foot perfectly, has excellent ankle support, stability, herringbone traction, and full-length Zoom flanked by a 3/4 carbon fiber sping plate. plus, they last FOREVER.

only downside is that they don't breathe, but I'll favor support over ventilation (Hyperfuse) any day.

I also say go for it. I own a pair of retro's (Black/White) and the positives of the shoe outweigh whatever negatives that may come up.

I also say go for it. I own a pair of retro's (Black/White) and the positives of the shoe outweigh whatever negatives that may come up.

I think the Retro XII's are just made for balling because of the high ankle support.

I think the Retro XII's are just made for balling because of the high ankle support.

Back
Top Bottom