Should I Wait 4 Ps3 prices 2 drop before i cop and does it matter if its 160 gb or 80

I got a 80gb new in the box for 300
nerd.gif
.. (for sale)

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

i got a bunch of ps3s 80gb brand new in box for 300

PS3's for $300?

60 posts?

No avi?

Hmmmm......

ok, lol dont buy them or meet me in dallas texas and get as many as u want ive done business on here before

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Wait for the price drop
thanx finally somebody answer my question dats wat i was thinkin
what? you needed someone elses advice for that?

NT comes thru with helping another decision

Some dude at Best Buy told me they were droppin within a month. I really wanna get one with some of my tax money so I can get the Blu-Ray goin on my new tv.

Still 360>____ tho
pimp.gif

PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Consoles but really just waitif you cant but I've bought a 360 back in feb 06 and a wii on launch and lost all desire for the PS3

Looks like I'll be waiting on the price drop before I get a ps3. Hopefully it comes sooner than later

I doubt the price will drop anytime soon. Then again I have not payed attention to any ps3 news lately.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Where has it been mentioned that there will be a price drop?
word ... b/c I got a 42 recently and i've had my finger on the trigger for a ps3 ...

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Where has it been mentioned that there will be a price drop?
word ... b/c I got a 42 recently and i've had my finger on the trigger for a ps3 ...
Same here...but with a 40 haha. I've been looking into it and it seems like only Europe and PAL format ps3's are getting a price cut. Cananyone confirm a US price cut?

Back
Top Bottom