Should I work at Six Flags until something better comes along?

I'm tired of just sitting in the house and not getting an interview.

I know I will get one at Six Flags.

I've been hesitant since I'm a college grad. My pride will feel kinda hurt, but I'll be bringing something in.

Sure why not. Better than the crib and there most likely will be chicks walking around with little clothing.

roll.gif
.. I feel you on that pride tip... when i got out of college I didn't wanna work at any job with high school kids, but I did its comedy..

Get off your @*% and go get some money or find a fat chick with money!

Originally Posted by Sidetrakkd

roll.gif
.. I feel you on that pride tip... when i got out of college I didn't wanna work at any job with high school kids, but I did its comedy..

Get off your @*% and go get some money or find a fat chick with money!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

And no I didn't go to college to work at Six Flags. I'm just not getting any job offers ATM.

i wouldnt waste time working at six flags, that experience will not count for anything towards your real profession. But if you are dying to make 6.50 an hourgo for it.

I don't see why not. It always looks better to apply for a job already having one. And u really can't be choosy about where u get money at right now.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i wouldnt waste time working at six flags, that experience will not count for anything towards your real profession. But if you are dying to make 6.50 an hour go for it.
Sitting on the couch at home is definitely professional development though, right?
grin.gif

lol I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd rather just bum around. I worked at an amusement park when I was young but wouldn't do it now that I'mold. You'll be working with kids!

Slow motion is better than no motion.

Plus those barely 18 high school girls will be looking at you.

devil.gif

Originally Posted by awash242

i wouldnt waste time working at six flags, that experience will not count for anything towards your real profession. But if you are dying to make 6.50 an hour go for it.
Sitting on the couch at home is definitely professional development though, right?
grin.gif
of course but he can find a bob in relations to his degree and career. This is a step back. During the down time he could work on his resume,network or atleast find a job that pays under the table. working at 6 flags is like working for mcdonalds. im assuming dude is more than 20 years old.

Originally Posted by awash242

grin.gif
of course but he can find a bob in relations to his degree and career. This is a step back. During the down time he could work on his resume, network or atleast find a job that pays under the table. working at 6 flags is like working for mcdonalds. im assuming dude is more than 20 years old.
Hadn't thought about it like that. Thanks.

Might as well $ is $ and its not like you'll only work with hs kids....

Half my school (college) works at six flags America

Back
Top Bottom