Should Jordan Brand retro the CDP packs again?

Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The price would be the only downside. I’m not picky when it comes to shoes...out of all the CDP retros, the only ones I dislike are the 20s(the CW) and 22s(just don’t like the shoe).

Think the last pack was $500 retail and those sat hard. If CDPs were brought back at say $400-450 price point, I think it’ll be rather successful.

Re
The price would be the only downside. I’m not picky when it comes to shoes...out of all the CDP retros, the only ones I dislike are the 20s(the CW) and 22s(just don’t like the shoe).

Think the last pack was $500 retail and those sat hard. If CDPs were brought back at say $400-450 price point, I think it’ll be rather successful.
Retros now days are 190ish-200+. Back then retros we’re roughy 125-150ish, and the packs were 310 (if I remember correctly). Packs now would be $500+ EASY.

I’m good on the packs.

Just got out of collegio during 2008 so I was joe dirt poor.

But man, i remember seeing folks out and aboot with their collezione sneakers (back when cats would actually wear shoes all the time; what an experience) and always being jelly because I was just getting back into hoarding shoes again and my "collection" (no pun) was miniscule at best. Don't think i owned any jordans at the time so I was breaking my own neck gawking at them any chance I got. Really wanted the 3's, 4's, 5's, 6, 7's, 8, 9, 12's, 16's and 23's... damn... pretty much all of them. Hahaha. Wow. What a great series. At the time, the one that really caughted my eye the most were the carmines. Boy were those something else at the time to finally see a retro. Saw them at Lucky Strike back then and remember paying more attention to the dude at the basketball hot shot game in them than my date. I was mesmerized. Word to Ja.

Was able to scrounge enough loot later to acquire, individually, the Bunny 7's and the taxi 12's on ebay (around 2009, for around 180, both ds).

Would like to see the packs now just for chuckery. An interesting take on a modern day collezione is to make each shoe a collab (we already have most of the og's and if not, most have already been remastered, thus, would love for this concept to be remixed).

Jordan/Nike brand I'm sure has 20 plus collaborators that could give their take on a respective set.

If we're at 36 jordans now, for 12 months, they could do 3 shoes a pack every month.

Sell each set at a rack.

If even you don't support it... this is conversation for decades if they ever unraveled something like this.

The pairs I have are the 5, 7, 9,10, 13, and beat the 17 down years ago. Packs are not a good idea. Because most of the time, I really only want one pair out of the two in it. The only pack I ever purchased as a whole was the 7 DMP pack from 09 I believe. I wore the Orlando into dust, and still wearing my playoffs regularly. As far as CDPs go, my 10 and 13 were bought separately. My favorite cdp was the 7 though.

I've literally never heard anyone say this.

Packs were pretty hated especially when they dropped. JB made sure to give us one classic and one piece of hot trash, excluding a couple packs.

I still can't believe they forced packs down our throats for the greater part of the year.
Absolutely not.

Packs are the biggest scam ever in shoes.
Couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom