Should Jordan Brand Vault Certain Model’s/Colorways?

When I meant vaulting colorways, I’m talking about how certain colorways dropped 10 years apart, instead of 4-6. How would y’all feel if the Bordeaux 7 was announced to return next year? How about the Hare 7s again? Should drops from 2014, 2015 start returning again?(Black Infrareds are a special case)

In a way, anything past 15 is vaulted anyway. I’d you notice a pattern, in order to show love to older customers, they dropped a OG 16 in 2016, 17 in 2017, then some 18s this year. They’re dropping some 19s next year. They’re doing this in order to honor 16-23 IMO.

Just do the retros. People still buy them and once they make it limited it's guaranteed sell out. Even the GR Jordan's sell well too

Vault the 1's after the Neutral Greys. That has to THEE MOST reproduced Jordan of ALL TIME in very good and bad ways. :lol:

Agreed with not vaulting anything. Seems like people feel obligated to purchase a shoe over and over again just because it keeps getting released. If you don't need it or already have a pair DS then don't buy the next re-issue. Doesn't seem too complicated.

yep

Back
Top Bottom