Should Justin Combs (Puffy's son) give up his scholarship?

Like he said he put in the work he should have it, especially cuz that scholarship can only go to athletes

No. He earned it. Don't be mad cuz rich ppl are frugal.

He should be allowed to keep it.

Although no one yet has mentioned how Puffy's PR manager could work the angles and generate some positive PR vibe; How cool it would be for Puffy to then take some of his own money and give back to the school as a "gesture of goodwill" / sharing the wealth / paying it forward, etc.

He certainly has enough money for that now. Even if his son gives back to the school as an alumni, it's win-win, no?

People are really underminding this kids worth ethic and ability to be his own identity and not just Sean Combs son. I've played D-1 football and got recruited and offered by many schools. He wasn't just recruited by UCLA. He had ACC, SEC, and Big East schools too. It's not an easy task getting recruited/ offers from theses schools. The kids must have brains and some talent. People need to let it rest. He earned it, it's his.

Oh I chose Georgia Tech. Graduated in 09

^^who cares how much money has? people just need something to complain about..doesn't matter how rich puffy is, lil man wouldn't have been offered the scholarship if he didn't have game...PERIOD..dudes in here talking about he's only 2 star, fan....its hard as hell to be a 2 star recruit...if your not bama, osu, usc schools like that then the majority of you're recruits are 3 or less...

And people sayingDiddy should donate his own money to appease the masses that's a horrible idea...his son earned it...why can't his son ball like every other collegiate athlete?

Hate it or love it but if Diddy was a rich white man this would be a non story...#straight like that

I dont even know why this was bought up, like Diddy's son is the first student athlete whose family have some sort of "wealth" other include:
Austin Rivers...son of Celtics Head Coach

Trey Griffey....Ken Griffey Jr's son, going to Arizona on a football scholarship

Kelvin Taylor - Fred Taylor's son

The Manning's

The Clausen's 

Michael Jordan's son

Andrew Luck - father is NFL Exec

Joakim Noah - Father was prof Tennis player

John Elways son - Backup QB @ ASU

Jerry Rice's Son - WR @ UCLA

Jeff Blake's Son - WR @ Auburn

Howie Long's Sons - one plays @ Oregon, the other is Kyle Long that played @ UVA currently with Rams

Barry Sanders' Son

Nick O'leary - TE @ FSU  - Grandfather is Jack Nicholaus

Tre Mason - RB @ Auburn - Father is Vincent Mason from De La Soul

Like I could really go on all day, and that's not even half of them...plenty more

No. Why is this even a story. What about Denzel Washington's kid?  Did he not get a scholarship also when he played?

chicks are gonna be THROWIN themselves at him, gotdamn, pops is already DIDDY, an you play football at UCLA

back on topic

Originally Posted by az5950

I dont even know why this was bought up, like Diddy's son is the first student athlete whose family have some sort of "wealth" other include:

Trey Griffey....Ken Griffey Jr's son, going to Arizona on a football scholarship

The Manning's

The Clausen's 

Michael Jordan's son

Howie Long's Sons - one plays @ Oregon, the other is Kyle Long that played @ UVA currently with Rams

Barry Sanders' Son

Like I could really go on all day, and that's not even half of them...plenty more

could be because none of those guys are worth $550 million... just a hunch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by az5950

The Manning's

The Clausen's 

Michael Jordan's son

Barry Sanders' Son

could be because none of those guys are worth $550 million... just a hunch
laugh.gif
ummmm Jordan has paper, bruh

Im a D1 athlete on scholarship. No full but none the less.....

Anyway. He earned it so he should not. If he isnt deserving, they will lower it at the end of the year.

When you sign, you dont sign for all 4 years, they can pull at the end of each semester and you have to sign a renewal at the end of every year. weather it be less, more or the same.
all about how you perform, and what the coach thinks.

Nope, If he earned it.... It would be the noble thing to do though since he pops is paid. But seriously with the type of profits college sports brings in and them not paying athletes USC could EASILY afford to just give out another $54,000 scholarship....

Back
Top Bottom